T Nation

P6 Black Cellucor, Beast or Overpriced

I have been taking P6 Black by cellucor, NOT P6 RED! I have been on it 2 weeks and I went up 20 pounds on the bench and shoulder press, and all my lifts have went up. The stuff is way overpriced, but works well. Does anybody know of a similar formula that is not so pricey?(there has to be a cheaper way). Today, the pumps were so big I could not finish my normal workout(first time that happened, and that sucked). I will post more when I finish the bottle in 2 weeks.

The ingredients are listed below. I have been using liver support, but how harsh is this stuff on my system? Also, I am going to post cycle with a test booster and a estrogen blocker, any other ideas for holding on to my gains. I am 39 years old and have been working out for a long time, but new to this kind of stuff. I am probably going to stick to strong test boosters and aminos, protein, creatine, beta-alanine, etc, and stay away from the pro-hormone stuff. Thanks for the help.

Hyper-Androgenic Transport System

Medium Chain Triglycerides
Black Cohosh (8% Triterpene Glycosides)
Diindolylmethane
N-acetyl-l-cysteine
Andrographis paniculada
(standardized 60% Andrographolide)

Hyper-Androgenic-Matrix

Androsta-1,4-diene-3,17-dione 40 mg
Androstene-1-ene-3b-ol,17b-one 35 mg
19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 18 mg

OK, I have been on this stuff three weeks, and am now up 30 lbs on the bench press, and all of my lifts are way up. Some a lot more than others. I come off on Wednesday, so I have already started taking an OTC AI estrogen blocker to jump start my Testosterone production. I have not had any more problems with the pumps stoping my worouts, but the pumps are a little too big for my liking. I am eating around 1 to 1/2 grams of protein per body pound per day. Any answers to my above original post?

Final analysis. This stuff caused me to have frequent urination, but that was due to the fact that I did not drink 2 gallons of water a day which is what many recommend for these type of particular compounds.

[quote]Greek Tarzan wrote:
Final analysis. This stuff caused my prostate to grow or get inflamed. Also, I went up too fast on the weights, which sounds great, but wreaks havoc on your body. I found a formula with Campesterol, and Stigmasterol that is shrinking my prostate with no sides(praise God). I would not give this stuff to my enemies, because of the sides. I woke up every 2 hours at night towards the end of the cycle. Gettting back to normal with the Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol.

Should have ran them during the cycle, better yet, should have stuck to Alpha Male, and taken Campesterol, and Stigmasterol as a precaution that I might not need with this awesome formula. But I got greedy, and paid the price, but thanks to the mercies of God I am getting back to normal. If Biotest doesn’t sell a Prohormone, there must be a darn good reason for that!
Oh, and if you think I work for Biotest, go ahead and run an 8 week cycle of P6 Black, instead of 4 weeks like I did, and then report your night life.[/quote]

Make sure to have a post cycle therapy set up for this or you will experience sides.

Gerdy

Also I’d add some vitamin b-6 and vitex agnus plant…cabergoline or bromocriptine might help but will require research and more $$$ on your part before using…better assistance can be found in the steroid thread. The 19-nor chemical in the prohormone can cause prolactin/progesterone sides.

Gerdy

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Greek Tarzan wrote:
Final analysis. This stuff caused my prostate to grow or get inflamed. Also, I went up too fast on the weights, which sounds great, but wreaks havoc on your body. I found a formula with Campesterol, and Stigmasterol that is shrinking my prostate with no sides(praise God). I would not give this stuff to my enemies, because of the sides. I woke up every 2 hours at night towards the end of the cycle. Gettting back to normal with the Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol.

Should have ran them during the cycle, better yet, should have stuck to Alpha Male, and taken Campesterol, and Stigmasterol as a precaution that I might not need with this awesome formula. But I got greedy, and paid the price, but thanks to the mercies of God I am getting back to normal. If Biotest doesn’t sell a Prohormone, there must be a darn good reason for that!
Oh, and if you think I work for Biotest, go ahead and run an 8 week cycle of P6 Black, instead of 4 weeks like I did, and then report your night life.

Make sure to have a post cycle therapy set up for this or you will experience sides.

Gerdy

[/quote]

I am running their P6 Red (test booster with DHT and Estrogen blocker in it), and a seperate Aromatase Inhibitor as well. Any other thoughts?

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Also I’d add some vitamin b-6 and vitex agnus plant…cabergoline or bromocriptine might help but will require research and more $$$ on your part before using…better assistance can be found in the steroid thread. The 19-nor chemical in the prohormone can cause prolactin/progesterone sides.

Gerdy[/quote]

What can I do to counter the prolactin/progesterone sides?

[quote]Greek Tarzan wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Greek Tarzan wrote:
Final analysis. This stuff caused my prostate to grow or get inflamed. Also, I went up too fast on the weights, which sounds great, but wreaks havoc on your body. I found a formula with Campesterol, and Stigmasterol that is shrinking my prostate with no sides(praise God). I would not give this stuff to my enemies, because of the sides. I woke up every 2 hours at night towards the end of the cycle. Gettting back to normal with the Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol.

Should have ran them during the cycle, better yet, should have stuck to Alpha Male, and taken Campesterol, and Stigmasterol as a precaution that I might not need with this awesome formula. But I got greedy, and paid the price, but thanks to the mercies of God I am getting back to normal. If Biotest doesn’t sell a Prohormone, there must be a darn good reason for that!
Oh, and if you think I work for Biotest, go ahead and run an 8 week cycle of P6 Black, instead of 4 weeks like I did, and then report your night life.

Make sure to have a post cycle therapy set up for this or you will experience sides.

Gerdy

I am running their P6 Red (test booster with DHT and Estrogen blocker in it), and a seperate Aromatase Inhibitor as well. Any other thoughts?
[/quote]

Keep in mind their PCT products might not be up to par. They are just trying to sell you something all-in-one cuz its easy. I’d do my research if I was you.

And for your last question:

Google.

I think its funny that you are were on here a couple months back swearing by a combo of OTC test boosters saying they were better than steroids etc etc and here you are using steroids.

And yes, the Phs on the market are just designer steroids. With nastier sides and less effects.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
Greek Tarzan wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Greek Tarzan wrote:
Final analysis. This stuff caused my prostate to grow or get inflamed. Also, I went up too fast on the weights, which sounds great, but wreaks havoc on your body. I found a formula with Campesterol, and Stigmasterol that is shrinking my prostate with no sides(praise God). I would not give this stuff to my enemies, because of the sides. I woke up every 2 hours at night towards the end of the cycle. Gettting back to normal with the Campesterol, and the Stigmasterol.

Should have ran them during the cycle, better yet, should have stuck to Alpha Male, and taken Campesterol, and Stigmasterol as a precaution that I might not need with this awesome formula. But I got greedy, and paid the price, but thanks to the mercies of God I am getting back to normal. If Biotest doesn’t sell a Prohormone, there must be a darn good reason for that!
Oh, and if you think I work for Biotest, go ahead and run an 8 week cycle of P6 Black, instead of 4 weeks like I did, and then report your night life.

Make sure to have a post cycle therapy set up for this or you will experience sides.

Gerdy

I am running their P6 Red (test booster with DHT and Estrogen blocker in it), and a seperate Aromatase Inhibitor as well. Any other thoughts?

Keep in mind their PCT products might not be up to par. They are just trying to sell you something all-in-one cuz its easy. I’d do my research if I was you.

And for your last question:

Google.

I think its funny that you are were on here a couple months back swearing by a combo of OTC test boosters saying they were better than steroids etc etc and here you are using steroids.

And yes, the Phs on the market are just designer steroids. With nastier sides and less effects.

[/quote]

Yes,
I was a fool for saying that. However, like most educated people, you have to let go of previous ideas and beliefs when confronted with new data. I pity the person who won’t admit to himself and/or others previous misconceptions. I found out afterwards that at a bodybuilding event T-Levels were checked and the average T-Levels were 3,000, several at 10,000, one at 30,000, and one at 0 (just came of a bad cycle).

I did raise my T-Levels to 1820 with an aromatase inhibitor and other items in a stack, and I thought you could keep going higher based on some flawed and biased research I read. However, I found out that in men whose bodies don’t produce estrogen at all naturally, their T-levels only go to 2,000. Thus this may be the upper limit. The effects I got on the aromatase inhibitors were pale in comparison to what I experienced on the Prohormone.

I don’t think that Prohormones are steroids, because steroids are illegal, and like you said, much more anabolic than Prohormones with less sides. I have a family and do not want to go to jail. However, I wish I had never tried it. I just hit a plateau and could not break through it. The Prohormone let me blast past it. I was planning to stay natural after that. I realize now that the sides were not worth it. As an educated person I hope that I continue to learn and be humble. My brother-in-law has some 20 to 30 year old bodybuilding magazines, and it is amazing how many things that were the standard then, are now known to be wrong. Back then Gama Oryzanol was king and lactic acid was the cause of all evil.

[quote]Greek Tarzan wrote:

I don’t think that Prohormones are steroids, because steroids are illegal, and like you said, much more anabolic than Prohormones with less sides.
[/quote]

You are wrong. “Pro-hormones” are actually steroids. You will fail a drug test if you use them.

[quote]Greek Tarzan wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Also I’d add some vitamin b-6 and vitex agnus plant…cabergoline or bromocriptine might help but will require research and more $$$ on your part before using…better assistance can be found in the steroid thread. The 19-nor chemical in the prohormone can cause prolactin/progesterone sides.

Gerdy

What can I do to counter the prolactin/progesterone sides?[/quote]

Cabergoline…Bromocriptine…b-6

Do research all of them because they all have their ups/downs.

And pro-hormones are steroids. As soon as the govt finds out about them the FDA will ban it as a steroid. That in laymans terms. lol

Gerdy

I agree, all I am saying is I did nothing illegal with the particular Prohormones I used. I would not want people thinking I did something illegal, so I make the distinction, that’s all.

They are steroids. They have an added ester which is like painting a white guy black and saying he is no longer a white guy.

Anyway, doing the Prohormone was a very stupid thing. I learned the hard way that there is a lot more to know than just using aromatase inhibitors, and a T-booster as PCT, and liver protection during a cycle.

You have to be aware of DHT blocking, and estrogen blocking during and after the cycle, liver protection 1 month before your cycle, during your cycle, as well during PCT, and how to PCT for prolactin/progesterone sides, etc., etc. And there is still so much more I need to learn. All the knowledge in the world, still might not be enough to prevent serious consequences.
I hope that others can learn from my stupidity as others on this thread continue to help me with my PCT, etc.

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Greek Tarzan wrote:
Dirty Gerdy wrote:
Also I’d add some vitamin b-6 and vitex agnus plant…cabergoline or bromocriptine might help but will require research and more $$$ on your part before using…better assistance can be found in the steroid thread. The 19-nor chemical in the prohormone can cause prolactin/progesterone sides.

Gerdy

What can I do to counter the prolactin/progesterone sides?

Cabergoline…Bromocriptine…b-6

Do research all of them because they all have their ups/downs.

And pro-hormones are steroids. As soon as the govt finds out about them the FDA will ban it as a steroid. That in laymans terms. lol

Gerdy
[/quote]
Thanks for the info. You are right, the Prohormones I used are legal steroids.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
They are steroids. They have an added ester which is like painting a white guy black and saying he is no longer a white guy.[/quote]

lol good analogy.

I thought prohormones were illegal now too? Isn’t that why Biotest no longer produces Mag-10?

They are illegal.

The new prohormones get around the ban by altering the structure with an ester that greatly increase hepatoxicity.(sp? lol)

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
I thought prohormones were illegal now too? Isn’t that why Biotest no longer produces Mag10? [/quote]

Not all Prohormones were banned with the signing of Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004. Companies have found many legal scientific loop holes. Thus many prohormone products are still legally available for sale.

Also, what many new substances now do is go into the body as one non-prohormone substance, then turn into a prohormone and then into a steroid. This adds one more step to the process, making it legal under current guidelines.

[quote]sniper1 wrote:
I thought prohormones were illegal now too? Isn’t that why Biotest no longer produces Mag10? [/quote]

YES PROHORMONES ARE ILLEGAL OR BANNED BY THE FDA!!! If you have them, however, they are not illegal to use or to own. New companies are coming out EVERYDAY with copies of the prohormones that have been banned.

The FDA bans them AS THEY FIND THEM. So Mag-10 was found, now gone. I wouldn’t doubt that there is some copy of it floating around somewhere by another brand, or with a “slight” adjustment to the chemical but still close enough to give you the hormone.

IMHO stay away from this stuff and just jump on a proven steroid that we have more research on.

@Greek Tarzan: no problem dood.

Gerdy