P.I. Jamie Eason

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
dollarbill44 wrote:
blitzkrg wrote:
she looks like marsha brady in that 3rd pic…

of course if i wasnt married and hard up, then yeah i’d hit it…

Marsha, Marsha, Marsha.

DB

In this case it’d be more like “MARSHA! OH! MARSHA! UH! MARSHA! [panting]”[/quote]

oh my nose !

I’d let her be the man.

But she looks like she’s 4 foot nothing!

I’m an elitist. 5’9" or above (in public). Is that wrong?

[quote]Sxio wrote:

I’m an elitist. 5’9" or above (in public). Is that wrong?[/quote]

I’m 6’2" and I like the idea of tiny women sometimes. Those women that look like you could pick them up and curl them like they are little pink dumbells.

Just imagine what the sex could be like if you could do that.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
5’9" or above (in public). Is that wrong?[/quote] Yes!

She’s stunning, I love her pics.

[quote]WideGuy wrote:
I normally dont’ like to be able to see ribs like that, however something just makes me wanna swipe my pine along those suckers like a xylophone while moving my way up her body towards that shiny grill of her’s to polish if off with some mushroom sauce.[/quote]

Funnuest. Quote. Ever.

She is perfect.

Even my wife thinks she is hot.

Come on, guys. All I’m seeing is more text.

Actually I think that is the same girl from the other P.I.

[quote]helga wrote:
Sxio wrote:

I’m 6’2" and I like the idea of tiny women sometimes. Those women that look like you could pick them up and curl them like they are little pick dumbells.

Just imagine what the sex could be like if you could do that.[/quote]

Hey, in private it’s all go. But could you imagine holding hands with her? She’d have one arm up in the air like she wanted to ask a question.

But I like the way you think!

Y’know, being an illustrator, I’m not often caught off guard by a woman’s appearance. Normally I just automatically make note of lighting, proportion, etc. Break people down into geometric shapes and learn from watching.

My jaw actually dropped this time. Ms. Eason is a singularly attractive woman.

[quote]Sxio wrote:
helga wrote:
Sxio wrote:

I’m 6’2" and I like the idea of tiny women sometimes. Those women that look like you could pick them up and curl them like they are little pick dumbells.

Just imagine what the sex could be like if you could do that.

Hey, in private it’s all go. But could you imagine holding hands with her? She’d have one arm up in the air like she wanted to ask a question.

But I like the way you think!

[/quote]

I hadnt thought of it like that.

I will have a 6’ one for public and then keep a 4’ one in the cupboard at home for ‘private times’.

Plus how cool would it be if they were both bi… I think you get where I am going with this one.

thats all good to me, I’m only pushin 5’7. Perfect height

I’m not normally a religious person, but Jesus F’n Christ!

[quote]Northcott wrote:

My jaw actually dropped this time. Ms. Eason is a singularly attractive woman.[/quote]

Um…true dat. Fuck my tought process all up for a sec.

I’m with you on the height thing. I call the little ones curling weight. Fun to toss around and hang upside down ect. I’m around 6’2 though and would prefer to do what’s necessary to pass on my height. In other words I don’t take little midgets bitches seriously, however I’ve had the majority of my sexual experiances/relationships with the curling weight type and they’re usually self concious, plus by nature they end up looking fat quicker then a taller woman. It’s a scientific fact.

More.

I’d hit it repeatedly.

Nice arms.

More later…time for class.