P+F meal ideas

P+F meals are proving to be a real problem for me to get meal recepies for especially as I work through the evenining till midnight so these meals need to be conveinent as i’m at work. The only fatty fish i’ll eat is Salmon so that leaves just salmon, nuts and possibly cottage cheese, wow my imagination is running wild already! What do you guys do for the dreaded P+F meals?

Thanx

You could give this shake a try. Make it at home, then throw it in a shaker bottle and if possible, refrigerate it at work.

Blend 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, (water), 2 tablespoons of either natural almond butter or peanut butter, 1 tablespoon of flax oil, 1 or 2 servings of low carb grow.

It's kind of a modified recipe of one of the shakes in the Shake it Up article. Pretty tasty.

Here it is: 12-14 oz. water, 2 ice cubes, 2 tbsp. all-natural peanut butter, splenda, cinnamon, 1/2 cup or more of cottage cheese, and use protein powder to make up for your protein requirements. I personall y use 40-50 grams. Anyways, blend and enjoy!

Damn Im slow. I didn’t read your whole post. So I guess making a shake while at work is a little hard. What I used to do when i was at school is cube up 2 chicken breast, mix in mayo, olive oil, salt and pepper, tomatoes, and maybe some other spaces in a plastic container. Put that in the fridge and in the morning I would bring it to school in one of those lunchbags with the frozen thing in it and eat it 4-5 hours later. Maybe this will help!

Uhhh… a big hunk of steak and some fish oil?

Buy some pecans from like a whole food store. I knon there is a place where i live in Orlando where you can get a pound for 3.99. Thats a hell of a good deal for some hella good fat. Dont eat more than an ounce at a time though.

Believe it or not, While driving Home from a ball game lst weekend, i stopped at a 7-11 cause iu had to eat. Bought some string cheese, beef jerly, and some pork grinds… Not the best meal, but you gotta improvise.

Thanx for the replies people,
One question though, can you chug down fish oils caps instead of oil (cannot find it) or could you perhaps throw them in the bleder with the rest of the ingredients?
Thanx again

Try salads for P+F. A bunch of greens, tomatos, shrooms, onions, etc. A couple of grilled chicken breasts, chopped up boiled eggs, or can of salmon, anchovies or chicken. Use some olive oil, Walnut oil, Flax seed oil and/or Vinegar.