T Nation

P+F Breakfasts

I'm a college student and I've been able to make a plethora of great meals with what my limited cafeteria diet allows...however the one thing I can't seem to do is make a healthy protein + fat breakfast. I guess an egg white omelet with cheese and veggies cooked in olive oil would work...but I already have that for lunch. So what could I have for lunch that's a good P+F meal if that's my only real option?

eat the whole egg about three of them and bacon if your ecto like me 'just eat it'

im in a similar situation, i like a P&C breakfast though, so I eat a bowl of oatmeal and then go to the cafeteria and do the egg thing plus some skim milk.I personally like P&F for dinner...body breaks down fats better later the day.

In a situation like this, the cost/benefit ration isn't worth it - make it easy (and less stressful) on yourself by doing some Metabolic Drive, blueberries, and oatmeal.

Why do you exclude carbs at the one meal a day where they are absolutely essential? You get way more bang for your buck eating carbs from breakfast than at any other meal of the day.

This, of course, does not count the PWO shake/meal.

i'm doing the mutation series part 2 and some days i just don't have the carbs to pull it off...its not an everyday thing, its only about 3 days a week

5 egg whites plus one whole egg cooked in pan smothered with a tbsp of peanut butter...mmmm:) role it up fajita style for fun finger food.

Eggs, meat, veggies. I used to do the same thing: four eggs, ham, and sauteed peppers and onions from the omlette bar. After that, you can add more protein (protein powder) and more fat (you pick bro) if you need more calories.

Yeah, I'd load up on carbs for breakfast if I were you.

That's like nutrition 101...huge breakfast lots of carbs. The machine needs fuel.

That's MY breakfast. You're not allowed to have it too!

Remember temporal nutrition; no fats in the morning, just protein and carbs. Save the fat for later.