Oxodrol Newbie

Well ive just received my Oxodrol 12 and my PCT pills (cant remeber the name)…

Basically i want to know what would be a good cycle for me? Ive heard that i should also invest in some milk thistle and some other items…

Can anybody help me out with this? Im planning on a 6 week cycle, does this sound ok?

I know this is such a vague post, but i just dont want to f**k myself up!

I’ll be posting progress pics etc as i go along…

Cheers all,

Ryan

You don’t wanna F**k yourself up yet you can’t even be bothered to remember the name of your PCT drug?

Or look at them for that matter.

Your profile says you have only been training for 1 year, so why are you rushing into some gear?

[quote]Ron.Odinn wrote:
Or look at them for that matter.

Your profile says you have only been training for 1 year, so why are you rushing into some gear? [/quote]

Ive been training since i was 16, when i was 20 i dislocated my shoulder while bench pressing.

Ive now been training for a year since my shoulder has healed…

My PCT was upstairs and i was downstairs, it was late i couldn’t be bothered to go and see what it was called. My training partner order the PCT hence not knowing the name of it!

Back onto the subject. Im thinking of now doing a 4 week cycle,

1 week - 2 pills a day
2 week - 3 pills a day
3 week - 4 pills a day
4 week - 4 pills a day

Then 3 weeks of PCT

This sound about right?

Ry

yes yes yes, 2 pills a day sounds perfect in fact take 10.

How the fuck do you expect people to help you out when you state ‘pills per day’ what dosage are they?

for fucks sake you want people to do all your work for you and be psychic too!

And when do you plan to start your PCT? straight after?

Oral only cycles are bollox mate, a 4 week course of orals will do fuck all and if you really are in the RAF are you not bothered about being tested?

100 bucks says his pct = “rebound xt”

Ya his PCT is either Rebound XT or Novedex by Gaspari. If he says 6-oxo Im gonna laugh so hard I won’t need to work abs for a week.

Back on subject, did you plan a diet? Or training? Or anything other than your miracle plan of 2 pills a day? Did you research what the compounds will do to your body? I think not.

Dude I just noticed that you are in England… That makes legit AAS legal to you.

Read the newbie thread, learn all you can, design a correct cycle with legit gear, and do it that way IF you’re gonna do it.

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Ya his PCT is either Rebound XT or Novedex by Gaspari. If he says 6-oxo Im gonna laugh so hard I won’t need to work abs for a week.[/quote]

No ab training for you then! Is 6-oxo that bad PCT? I dont mind buying another PCT if this 6-oxo is that bad!

[quote]TrainerinDC wrote:
Back on subject, did you plan a diet? Or training?[/quote]

Yes i have planned a high protein diet, obviously i’ll be scoffing down my veggies also. My training is all planned out, 6 days a week.
The doseage is 12mg per pill btw…

Cheers,

Ryan

Ryhound : spend your money on fresh high quality food.