T Nation

Oxavar

Does anyone have an opinion on the supplement Oxavar, as to the results /type of results you will see, as well as the side effects? Also, if someone were to utilize this responsibly, cycling 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off, what are the chances of testicular shrinkage/shut down? Take into account this person is 23 and has never used any anabolics/precursors.

Don’t know what oxavar is exactly. Anyway I’d get some bulk ph rather that pay for the label name. As for a 4 on 4 off you probably won’t recover fully after running your cycles like that for too long. But if you run your pct correctly I think you’ll be fine. As for your nuts, I don’t think you’ll have much to worry about.

BTW your pct is just as important as your cycle. WHAT DOES YOUR’S LOOK LIKE ?

[quote]Wideguy wrote:
Don’t know what oxavar is exactly. Anyway I’d get some bulk ph rather that pay for the label name. As for a 4 on 4 off you probably won’t recover fully after running your cycles like that for too long. But if you run your pct correctly I think you’ll be fine. As for your nuts, I don’t think you’ll have much to worry about.

BTW your pct is just as important as your cycle. WHAT DOES YOUR’S LOOK LIKE ?[/quote]

PCT? I assume your talking about post cycle training? I am pretty new to this… As for as I know oxavar is a variant of ANAVAR, some long name with androstenedione near the end of it. Basically if I were to use this I would ramp up my workouts to mainly powerlifting and sprinting with isolation lifts 2-3 times a week.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I posted questions on oxavar last month. Best to take Alpha Male and M during the 4th week and continue for about 4 weeks. Unless you can get clomid.