Oxandrolone

Ok…no matter what type of AAS that you use, the most important part of fat burning is DIET!! You could cycle almost anything and still get shredded if you diet right!!

Secondly, bf % and body weight do not have the correlation that many people think. I have dieted down to 10% bf and my body weight has stayed the same or even increased a little. This results from lean muscle being heavier than fat. It’s like in chemistry, with atomic mass and atomic weight. Atomic weight, like body weight, is the average mass of all of the isotopes of an element, in this case the weight of fat, muscle, etc… in your body (except in our bodies it isnt the average but the total) . Atomic mass, on the other hand, is the mass of a single element, like bf % or lean body mass. They are not interdependent (I hope my high school chemistry paid off here, p-22 feel free to flame if I’m way off).

So, most of the gains that intelligent steroid users talk about are lean muscle mass gains. Believe me, you will be able to tell if you are gaining lean muscle or water weight. So a 10lb gain will hopefully for you mean a 10lb lean muscle gain (this depends on your diet, and remember, bf % is different).

Finally, the issue that we keep stressing to you about winny is the half life. You cannot inject winny once a week because it has a short half-life, and your blood levels will fall very quickly. The least that you could probably get away with injecting is 100mg every other day. Most people take 50-100mg every day. If the injections really bother you, then use orals. But I must mention that unless you can get the 50mg winstrol orals, you might be in for a rough time of it…the only other formulations are 5 and 10mg, which might be a pain to keep taking all day. And unless you find that higher dosed primo product i was talking about, you’re looking at either once a day 100mg injections or 150mg three times a week. JP mentioned that he is taking 500mgs primo a week right now. he can probably give you a better stacking protocol for it. And sorry if i sound brief, my girlfriend just left for the beach so I got my last piece of ass for a long weekend…Lata

As far as clomid goes, will it make much difference if I take it during my cycle and for two weeks after or just the two weeks after?

Yes, it makes an enormous difference. Primo and Winny do not really aromatize, so you don’t have to worry about gyno. Further, their suppression of HPTA is very mild as well. But you always need clomid or nolvadex post cycle, no matter what. I always run clomid for four weeks, sometimes more if I run a longer cycle. My protocol, which is very similar to many other board members, is as follows:

Day 1 - 300mg
Day 2-10 - 100mg every day
Day 11-30 - 50mg every day

Since Primo/Winny is pretty mild, you should recover quick…lata

I just got off the phone with my source and he said that it’s so hard to find primo that in order to do the cycle I want it would cost me $1,400. He said that for $420 he could have me do a 6 wk cycle of oral var at 280 mg/wk (that enough?), 700 mg/wk oral winny, and enough clomid to do the cycle mentioned above by outkast.

I’m thinking this sounds pretty good and I’ll go with it but I wanted to get your opinions before making the final decision. If I can get pretty shredded and put on about 10 lbs of muscle then I think it’s worth it for me.

That should be good bro. That equals 40mg anavar and 100mg winny every day which should be a really effective dose for both. That price actually isn’t too bad for a 6 week cycle of those two drugs. good luck with everything, make sure that you have your training and diet straight as well. Lata

Oh, somebody finally said it! You’re da man, Outkast!

Here is what my fat-burning cycle looks like:
50 mg - Dianabol e/d
50 mg - Stanozolol e/d
500 mg - Propionate /week
500 mg - Enanthate a week

Sure, you gain some water, but about 7-10 days after the cycle, you really look great.

That’s a good stack bro. I know what you mean about water retention too, but nothing a little adex or femara won’t handle. I also usually look my best (i think) about a week after my cycle is over. This is the stack that I start next week:

6 weeks
75mg Test prop EOD
75mg Nandrolone Phenylpropionate EOD
75mg Winstrol ED
Liquid Letrozole @ 1.25mg ED

PCT as always

But it won’t mean squat unless my diet is spot on. Ahh, protein shakes, chicken, crystal light and I are going to be very intimate friends for the next 6 weeks…Lol

The only thing I’m really afraid of is not getting good results. Just to refresh your memory, I’m 6 ft and 170lbs. I’m taking in about 2,500 cals/day, 83 g fat, 250 carbs, and 125 g protein. Now how should I change those numbers while I’m on my cycle? I know I’ll need to be taking in 300-350 g/day of protein but I’m not so sure about the rest.

I understand that roids are suppose to really bulk up your shoulders. I hope that’s the case with the ones I’ll be using. My shoulders are very important to me and I’ve had trouble getting the shoulders I want. To the casual observer they’re fine. But I’m very uptight about them. My left trap is built up fairly nicely, but the damn bone kind of sticks out and annoys me. My right trap needs to get built up more, but there’s no bone sticking out. I’d like to get some more meat on them and get them bigger. Sorry for the long rant.

I’m assuming that I should start taking the clomid the day after I finish taking the gear. Thanks for all your help and good luck guys.

Well I began my cycle yesterday. The only thing I’ve noticed so far is an increased heart rate and slight shortness of breath. Is that normal?

I go back to school in two weeks so I hope I will begin to see some physical changes by then, at least with my shoulders. Oh, good news. I had my bf checked the other day and it’s down from 17% back in June to now 13-13.5% so that made me feel great. Hopefully after my cycle I’ll be down to 8 or 9.

Oh Jesus.

You guys! This dude is 6ft, 170 lbs., 20 years old — and is now using steroids! He says he’s been lifting for four years, which is good, I guess, if it’s been consistent and heavy, but he should weigh a LOT more than 170, don’t you think?

Man, I’ve got to tell you, glock, I’m worried here. Your diet is seriously deficient in protein. You’re not even getting 1 gram per pound. With the lack of gains you’ve made in the recent past, this might be a reason. How hard/consistently do you train, glock? You got some kick-ass advice on another thread about your diet and training already, but you look like you’re trying to take the classic “college-guy shortcut” with steroids.

Look, bro, it’s not too late here, but, goddamn! The last thing you needed to try was steroids! Did you even start keeping a food log? For more than the one week? You said you wanted bigger shoulders, right? Have you ever tried olympic lifting? Clean and Jerks, Snatches, and all their variations will put shoulders on you like you wouldn’t believe. Do you keep a training log? Dude, those are tools you just NEED to get the T-man engine going. You say that you’re afraid that you’re not going to get results from your cycle. Trust me when I say that you are guaranteed to get jack shit from this cycle if you don’t have your diet and training in fucking order.

Take a deep breath, here, bro, and look yourself in the mirror: “Do I NEED these drugs right now?” If you answer yourself honestly, it’s gonna be “no”. Get your other shit together first, man. Save the roids for later.

Do a search for Cy Willson’s article “Steroid Dieting” on this site.

I used it pre-contest and won the Novice Michigan BB Championships - 40 -49 year old division. I plan to use the same protocol to win the Michigan BB Championships - 40 -49 year old class in 2005.

This is the best program I ever used.

TenMan

Well I’ve been done with my cycle and on clomid for a little over a week now. During the last week of my cyle I was up to 178 lbs. A few days after I finished my cycle I was 175 and now I’m 172, the same weight that I started at. I noticed some decent strength gains and my muscle did get harder from the var. My bf was about 13-13.5% when I started and today a trainer checked it and said it was between 12 and 13%, but explained about their being about a 3% error and said she thought I was close to 11%.

People say I look bigger now but I don’t notice it much. Now I’m starting to think about doing a cylce sust 250 or something else injectible in about a month. I’d like to put on 20 lbs and retain 15 post cycle.

Bro look at the 2 post before the last one you just typed up…You got nothing in the way of progress from your last cycle. You should deffinantly check yourself and your diet. Your lack of protein is killing your gains(as previously mentioned). Dude for real stop with the drugs and go get some chicken, steak, and protein powder asap…
EAT MORE.
DA