Oxandrolone Troche Experience: Potential Atherosclerosis Marker WMD

All of the study participant were claiming to pump the iron. Lifting weights works that LV.

I agree AAS take off the years. At least I can’t claim ignorance any more or really ever :-). Thanks for your feedback. I believe the T3 use induced hypothyroidism / pseudo-hypothyroidism (TSH went above normal and fT4 dropped below normal range). Clearly for people who don’t need it (probably very small minority), using high dosage of T3 with out without T4 to titrate TSH is really dumb. Will be interesting but risky to see if I have same experience with well managed TSH on T4 monotherapy now that I am back to physiologically relevant treatment for thyroid. I’ll lay off the pre-workout formula as well.

I’m still waiting for @Professor_Hulk to tell us what that stuff was. It didn’t sound like it was really “compounded” primo. I was thinking 12.5 to 25 mg/day STAN which would nuke my lipids.

Interesting that AA clinics are pushing the stanozolol hard right now, maybe getting a better margin than the oxandrolone and offering DHT-derivatives for their “therapeutic” properties!

@readalot I wish I knew what it was. After @unreal24278 called me out for calling it fake based on sides alone, and you pointed out that my clinic is guilty of multiple felonies, I just threw the stuff out and went and sat in a corner and cried.

I can tell you this…I don’t recall exactly what terms I used when I posted. I may have misspoken and confused everyone.

But here is what I can tell you about it, for certain, while trying my damnedest not to violate forum policy.

It DEFINITELY was not from a pharmacy.

It DEFINITELY was from a lab.

The name of the lab DEFINITELY started with I and ended with X.

The name on the label DEFINITELY was not Primobolan, it was missing a couple letters.

The stuff almost immediately gave me ED, which went away almost immediately upon ceasing it.

I could have tolerated the other sides and ran it. But as I said in my log, I draw the line at ED. That’s a deal breaker.

2 Likes

Probably cheaper and thus more would be willing to pay for it. Also more appropriate for bodybuilding, it’s a considerably more “hardcore” drug. I’ve heard experienced lifters gaining 5-6lbs in a 6 week run (+TRT) and keeping most of it.

Primo nuked my libido too (even moreso than it already was), and this was HPLC tested primo. The aesthetic benefit from primo at 2-300 mg/wk however triumphed the effect it had on libido.

Even proviron didn’t increase my libido… Masteron on the other hand is about the only thing that’s ever been able to cut through SSRI/SNRI mediated sexual dysfunction.

Doesn’t even take much, 80mg does the trick

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing that. I would have been OK with just a drop in libido. My libido was good on this suspect stuff, though. Noticed no change in desire or response to women bending over. Which is why it took me by complete surprise when I could not perform, at all, for days.

What dosage of winny are you talking about ?
And what are your thoughts on 10 mg winny only preworkout? Looking for some enhancement in training…
Greets

Dose response and daily vs EOD dose frequency with oxandrolone and effect on lipids and SHBG:

The dyslipoproteinemia of anabolic steroid therapy: increase in hepatic triglyceride lipase precedes the decrease in high density lipoprotein2 cholesterol - PubMed (nih.gov)

2 Likes

I’ve recently chewed or let the Oxandrolone tablets dissolve in my mouth and noticed improved results. More noticeable energy pre workout and improved leanness/vascularity.