Oxandrolone Troche Experience: Potential Atherosclerosis Marker WMD

None particular to AAS but some of these examples would partition similarly to 17-AA oral AAS. This is a nice review with examples. You have to give credit to @zeek1414 who already raised this possibility earlier in the thread. This was all tongue in cheek though.

DRUG ABSORPTION BY SUBLINGUAL AND RECTAL ROUTE

My point above was that troche with auxiliary supplements for liver seemed to be working just fine (ALT and AST were barely out of range). You have to be disciplined with the troches and do them buccal route. Sublingual route and you are just effectively swallowing all the medication. The problem was my lipids which took an incredible hit as well as my SHBG. As SHBG drops, the metabolic clearance rate of testosterone shoots way up and you need more exogenous Testosterone to maintain the same free Test.

For you genetically gifted, I have absolutely no comments on non-prescription AAS, but a stevia sweetened, raspberry oxymetholone troche would be an interesting alternative to regular tablet. You definitely don’t want all that extra sugar pushing you out of ketosis :slight_smile:

Whether you are getting USP grade oxymetholone is another important consideration.

1 Like