T Nation

Oxandrolone-Help with Legitimacy

Hi, recently came across some 10mg Oxandrolone and need some help.

They appear to be legit but I know of no lab to send them to, any ideas? They are light green, five sided, tapered edged, pressed tab form I guess, with a slit going from one point to the flat edge on a pentagon shape if you can imagine.

They came packaged sealed and w silica pak, and cotton swab like you’d get out of any med bottle.

I have been on it for 2 weeks now starting at 20mg Ed and tapering up to 30 mg so far. Goal is 40mg Ed by end of this week and planning on doing a 6 week cycle. But so far no real extreme gains or changes. I know that its mild and you not really supposed to “feel” oxandrolone but I jus want to make sure they are ok.

Thanks

No idea if theyre real or not.

I wouldnt recommend running any less than 60mg/day. 80-100 being ideal if its the only compound to be used.

You ARE supposed to ‘feel’ any steroid if you dose it right for your goals. Var only is a pretty shitty cycle though, hopefully you have the excess cash to justify the modest gains for the price.

Thanks for the reply,

I was kind of trying to stay with the topic question without going off subject and filling up to much space talking too much about myself. More of a save you guys from the newbie questions. I have done a good deal of research on var but I jus can’t seem to find out if this particular brand is any good.

I’m running various other supps along with var. I still have yet to here ans on these questions in other places but maybe you guys can help.

Right now I’m on
wheyobolic extreme 60 taking it 2 times a day
kre alkalyn creatine Ed , hear it has a compounding effect w the var
Casein protein 25 gram Ed before bed
Animal pak for a multiple vit. - thinking of changing when I’m done with it cuz I can’t do the 22 pills Ed forever
Androbolix as a test booster
Force factor for no2
Milk thistle for added liver support

I’m in the gym 6 days a week for 1 hr Ed
Eat chicken for most meals and diet could use some work but I’m eating well and at least 6 to 8 real meals a day plus snacks. I’m always hungry it seems.
Have literally went from 158 to 174 in 6 weeks doing strictly this, body fat is 6.8 says the hand held… But starting to slow with weight gain, so I need help here to. I’m looking to get to 185 by nov. And at least 350 on my bench… I have various other goals for other lifts as well but this is prob my fav. At 305 now.

That’s a little bit more info. If you have any recommendations I would greatly appreciate them and def use them. I thought that my dosage was low and almost not even worth it as well based on what I have been reading but i wanted to try it out first and was going off a buddies info. He seems to think he got great gains on 20 mg Ed… I don’t see how but were all different. On the flip side the guy is huge and his lifts have been working for me quite well so I do like to hear his advice. Then again nothing beats a collective of similar people that all know quite a bit more, lol.

Thanks for the help

I ran this stack and feel great

week 1-8 140mg/a day of var
week 2-12 120mg/a day of t-bol
week 12-16 80mg/a day of winni

I felt and looked amazing . I dropped 25LBS went from 265 to 245.I looked lean and hard .AMAZING

Well,

I dont need help with the legit question anymore. It for sure is. Finally starting to see results!

I’m running 40mg ed now but had my BP checked today and I’m 150/80. I relise this is not high to some people but my normal is around 125/75 so you can see why I’m concerned and you can probably guess my next questions.

What can I do to lower my BP?
Fish oils, potassium, more water (at 2 gal a day tho), reduce sodium intake.
Go to doc and get a medication to lower it (don’t know if thats the best answer)
Need advice

Should I discontinue use?
seriously considering, but and I hate myself for this and should have never started without it, I don’t have any form of PCT here. I have it ordered (nolva) but shipping is 12-14 biz days! It would have been here right in the nic of time if I am to carry out the rest of my cycle.

Lower dosage and continue with some form of BP lowering Supp or med till my PCT gets here?

Drop it completely and run the PCT when it comes?

Good thing, I guess, is that I have not found any real decrease in libido… actually an increase.

Thanks for the help

dont worry about one BP measurement…who knows what you were doing before that…running around, walking stairs so on…a more reliable BP is found after sitting or relaxing for a longer period, i’d say no less than 10 minutes…right in the morning when you wake up

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
No idea if theyre real or not.

I wouldnt recommend running any less than 60mg/day. 80-100 being ideal if its the only compound to be used.

You ARE supposed to ‘feel’ any steroid if you dose it right for your goals. Var only is a pretty shitty cycle though, hopefully you have the excess cash to justify the modest gains for the price. [/quote]

For me anything over 60 mg a day just gives me a headache, love the stuff regardless