T Nation

OVT

I was just wondering what kind of results people have got off of OVT. I was considering giving it a go but would like some info from people that have done it. Also, I’ve only been training for a little over a year, so would this even be a decent progrom for me to get into?

Search at top of the page. Type in “OVT”

I got gains and pain.

I fully recommend it.

I’m kind of wondering if it will be a good thing for me. I have a home gym. Would it be a problem supersetting when I have to take a few seconds to adjust everything? For instance, supersetting incline bench with incline flyes I’d have to go from incline and then adjust the bench to decline and lay on the bench backwards to get and incline fly. Then adjust it again. (if you follow that…lol) I’m just curious if anyone thinks that just a straight up GVT plan would work better considering the adjustments I need to make between supersets.

[quote]Hawkguy wrote:
I’m kind of wondering if it will be a good thing for me. I have a home gym. Would it be a problem supersetting when I have to take a few seconds to adjust everything? For instance, supersetting incline bench with incline flyes I’d have to go from incline and then adjust the bench to decline and lay on the bench backwards to get and incline fly. Then adjust it again. (if you follow that…lol) I’m just curious if anyone thinks that just a straight up GVT plan would work better considering the adjustments I need to make between supersets.[/quote]

No, incline DB bench and incline DB flies incline are done on the same bench, in the same “incline” fashion.

I can’t do incline flyes on my home bench. There’s not enough clearance and the DB’s hit the weight stands. That’s why I have to lay backwards on the decline to get the incline effect. Follow? I guess it’s hard to explain.