T Nation

OVT While Bulking

Do you think you should do OVT while bulking? Not the diet part, keep a bulking diet just the training.

I will be using OVT for my bulk.

I’ll be using AAS + OVT

I don’t think I’ve heard of anyone using OVT to cut.

Sorry if I wasn’t clear, AAS stands for androgenic anabolic steroids.
I’ll be doing a cycle of test-e to bulk, OVT for training.

OVT? Bulk?

Sounds good. Go for it.

Here’s a tip: Don’t train on an empty stomach. Throwing up is no fun.

Oh I’m always full on my diet no worries.

I’m doing it now. Good stuff.

I started OVT last night… thought it was pretty good. Do you guys do each body part all the way through or do you alternate?

ie; yesterday was chest and back. I did all the chest work then all the back work. Is that right or should I do Chest back Chest back?

Thanks,
-I

You’ll get mixed answers.

I always do it one body part at a time.

I believe arnold did back to back sets, based on what motion it was.
I.e. Bench press superset with rows, Incline bench superset with lat pull down

Thanks.

I guess for the sake of gym courtesy, it would be pretty greedy to take up 4 different stations or dumbells since each set is already a superset, you know?

Bench Press, Flat Flies -> Lat Pull Down, Dumbell Row

Thats a lot of equipment.

[quote]kayveeay wrote:
I’ll be doing a cycle of test-e to bulk, OVT for training.[/quote]

You looking for props or something? Did you see him ask what kind of steroid cycle you are on?

[quote]Thomas Gabriel wrote:
kayveeay wrote:
I’ll be doing a cycle of test-e to bulk, OVT for training.

You looking for props or something? Did you see him ask what kind of steroid cycle you are on?

[/quote]

uh, no? Don’t be a cunt. First of all, not everyone in the BB forum knows what AAS stands for, especially when I said I’ll be using AAS and OVT… two acronyms… he might not realize what AAS stands for.
Secondly, there are different kinds of steroids. Cutting steroids, bulking steroids… his question directly related to bulking. If I were using different steroids to cut, then he should know i’m using OVT to cut. Test is used for bulking.
Are you going to comment on his question or just clutter up his thread with failed flaming?

Its a good program, AFAIK an improvement over GVT for many athletes. Seen people gain near about as much as on GVT and the like, while still retaining/increasing their maximal strength.
It didn;t pan out as well as it was initially hyped all over the different boards though. JMO.

I’m sure it’d be great for a bulk cycle. I’ve been doing it for three weeks and haven’t been eating to really bulk, but I’ve gotten leaner and stayed the same weight. Aside from putting on some muscle it’s made me a lot stronger. I’ve hit 3 different PRs on lifts (albeit for sets of 5) in the last week.

I’d recommend it for anybody, great program!