T Nation

OVT or WS4SB or Superhero Workout for Mass?

hi guys, just starting a 4 week havoc/epi cycle and was wondering what program you guys think would be better for adding mass on? any of you guys have experiences with these programs?

cheers

LMNOP?

[quote]BJack wrote:
LMNOP?[/quote]

What?

You haven’t even figured out your training yet, but you’re already using?

Read the “best of T-Nation” sticky/the threads referenced there-in.

All three of these programs are completely unrelated and are for different purposes. I’m not knowledgeable on the Superhero workout, but OVT and WS4SB are very different. One is for bodybuilding (mass for mass’s sake) and the other is completely concerned with strength and conditioning.

Are people really this clueless still?

Not started yet.

N wen ur using steroids it didn’t really matter wat training routine you use! Any routine will show improvement

Okay after that comment, clearly a troll.

At least I fucking hope so, for his own sake.

[quote]moe273 wrote:
Not started yet.

N wen ur using steroids it didn’t really matter wat training routine you use! Any routine will show improvement[/quote]

Good grammar and spelling.

And thanks for your words of wisdom. Clearly you know more than us, considering you can’t even figure out what kind of program you need for your goal.

Best of luck.

[quote]moe273 wrote:
Not started yet.

N wen ur using steroids it didn’t really matter wat training routine you use! Any routine will show improvement[/quote]

Likewise, when I eat the right foods in the right amounts and get adequate sleep, I show improvement no matter what routine I use provided the routine isn’t retarded.

fucking wow!

obvious troll is obvious

Lol the fucked up part is this asshole is gonna look better then most here in a couple months. I have no problem with educated and experienced trainees using performance enhancers to get better for a goal but jerk offs like this are what give juice a bad dogma. in 3 months hell be jacked up, develop man boobs, lose a little hair on his head, while doing crossfit workouts. Ignorance is bliss.

[quote]Hazzyhazz24 wrote:
Lol the fucked up part is this asshole is gonna look better then most here in a couple months. I have no problem with educated and experienced trainees using performance enhancers to get better for a goal but jerk offs like this are what give juice a bad dogma. in 3 months hell be jacked up, develop man boobs, lose a little hair on his head, while doing crossfit workouts. Ignorance is bliss. [/quote]

Epi/Havoc is a mild pro-hormone. You won’t see any results with it unless you have a good routine/diet dialled in.