T Nation

OVT on the Anabolic Diet

This is my second week on the Anabolic Diet, and yesterday was my first day doing OVT. I was just wondering if anyone else had done this, how they felt while working out, and what their results / progress has been.

I was expecting to bonk a little yesterday, but I never did. I actually felt pretty strong even though I had to drop in weight a little to be able to handle those supersets. We’ll see what happens on Wednesday, but I was wondering if anyone had done this.

-I

I bonked yesterday. In fact, I felt pretty weak yesterday and had to lower my weight on almost everything I did. Last week was awesome, though. The difference? I carb-loaded this weekend. Monday I was okay energy-wise but couldnt get to the gym, so I went yesterday for Chest and Back. I had a minor headache I was fighting off all day, and by the time I got to the gym I just didnt feel energized.

What do you guys think I should do? Pop a cafeine pill? A already drink water and whey WHILE I workout… any advice would be great.

Thanks,
-Ivan

still on the diet?

Yup… any ideas?

Ya I’d recommend the occasional caffein or ephedrine tab during those days where you don’t feel all there…just don’t make a habit of it. I like to space out pre workout stimulants by atleast 2-3 days to avoid dependence, tolerance and adrenal fatigue. Give it a shot

I just bought Vivarin… we’ll see how it goes.

Thanks,
-I