OVT Completed. What Next?

Hi all,

in my final week of the OVT training.

I’m looking to lean out some more now, and have looked at some articles on this site. Still not sure what to do next. I’m probably about 18%bf. Would like to concentrate on fat loss for 8 - 10 weeks.

I know I will probably now add in 2 complexes sessions a week and carry on with some low intensity cardio. I have been doing pretty much a 4 day split with cardio 6 days a week. So thinking of dropping down to a three day split, M/W/F then complexes T&T continuing with low intensity 5 days a week.

Any good plans you would recommend for the 3 day split? Not sure whether to stick with a 5x5 or drop weight with more reps…

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Are you huge?

You could just pack it in.

next time i try and drop some fat, I am planning on purchasing CT’s -Get Jacked Fast- program. I think it is a 12 week program and is supposed to be extremely specific with training and nutrition consumption.

How about just picking a program (designed by yourself or from someone else) and stick to it long term?

[quote]p4tty wrote:
Hi all,

in my final week of the OVT training.

I’m looking to lean out some more now, and have looked at some articles on this site. Still not sure what to do next. I’m probably about 18%bf. Would like to concentrate on fat loss for 8 - 10 weeks.

I know I will probably now add in 2 complexes sessions a week and carry on with some low intensity cardio. I have been doing pretty much a 4 day split with cardio 6 days a week. So thinking of dropping down to a three day split, M/W/F then complexes T&T continuing with low intensity 5 days a week.

Any good plans you would recommend for the 3 day split? Not sure whether to stick with a 5x5 or drop weight with more reps…

Any suggestions?

Cheers

[/quote]

If your goal is body composition which is what sounds like, I second doing Get jacked…Fast! It tells you how to eat, what supplements to take and sets your workouts for 12 weeks.

http://muscledrivethru.com/product.php?165

There’s a thread where people who’ve done it discuss it here:

Try Built like a badass by Defranco