Overweight girlfriends

You said in your initial post that she was initially 35lbs overweight and now only 20lbs overwieght. It sounds to me like she’s lost 15lbs and is on the right track. What exactly is the problem? It ain’t going to happen overnight. If she is making progress on her own, let her do it at her own pace. If she is not making progress, offer to help. If she won’t and it’s that important to you… move on.

When she see’s you, does her face light up and her eyes sparkle? If so, then hug her, and tell her you love her, and be happy she is yours. No you are not an A-Hole. Good Luck!

You know, within any relationship, there will be a couple traits that a partner finds unattractive. Heo, you already stated that she is great in every other aspect, but it’s her appearance that is the unattractice aspect. We can’t always have the super great ideal relationship that the media likes to slam into our heads: something will always be wrong to a degree.

I mean, you are in a better situation now than I was with an ex who tried to burn my comic collection, tossed my weights into the trash, and hated my dogs :frowning:

Man i had this same problem my girlfriend had the tightest body when i started going out with her and than she started getting lazy and she gained a little gut. This had a effect on me where i wasnt finding her attractive anymore. So i simply told her that if i spend all this time lifitng and running to look good and she wanted to be with me that she needed to be fit and look good as well. She goes to the gym every night and has lost most of the weight.

TOSSED your WEIGHTS in the TRASH!?!?!?!

Oh no, no friggin’way!!
I’d boot her right there!

I had a girlfriend get all weepy because I was going fishing for the weekend with my brother!

She was really bawling cause I wouldn’t take her. Called it off right there!

No time for that crap!

I have the perfect solution. Let her stumble upon this post. You won’t have an overweight girlfriend anymore. You won’t have a girlfriend anymore.

Make sure you log off when you leave your computer if she uses it.

I can’t believe a guy was actually won over by a girls personality. That rarely happens. Its like the freakin aroura borealis.

Hey everyone, thanks for all of the posts. To an earlier poster, yes, she has lost 15 pounds from when I first met her, it just seems that 2 years is a long time to not lose most of the weight. Anyways I am going to start playing tennis with her then bike ride(she used to play it in high school). I will update this as time thread with progress.
later all-