Overtraining or Undereating?

Right, so I’m trying to drop under 10% bf. I’ve been following a PSMF for 2 weeks now after a 2 week blowout on vacation.
Been sprinting every weekday along with 2 upper and 2 more lower body sessions
these have been hypertrophy/strength based 8x4 with a few burnout sets and exercises thrown in.

Need to know if 300g turkey mince and 500g chicken breast a day is enough protein with loads of veg eaten along with it. Also, some tips on training to cut as fast as possible.

Not nearly enough information…provide more specifics.

Specifics such as?

I usually do hill sprints first thing every week day, then train monday, tuesday, thursday, friday following upper (tues,fri) and lower (mon,thurs) split.

Nutrition wise i prefer 2 larger meals a day one of 300g turkey mince and veg the other is 500g of chicken breast with coloured veg. I dont eat any food but meat and coloured veg mainly broccoli and cabbage

[quote]LeoFresc wrote:
Specifics such as?

I usually do hill sprints first thing every week day, then train monday, tuesday, thursday, friday following upper (tues,fri) and lower (mon,thurs) split.

Nutrition wise i prefer 2 larger meals a day one of 300g turkey mince and veg the other is 500g of chicken breast with coloured veg. I dont eat any food but meat and coloured veg mainly broccoli and cabbage[/quote]

That will certainly result in weight loss; however IMO it will be as much LBM as body-fat. If you are willing to sacrifice muscle for scale weight you should be fine; if not you should re-consider your approach.

Why are you trying to cut as fast as possible?

[quote]Ecchastang wrote:
Why are you trying to cut as fast as possible? [/quote]

mainly because I got down into the 10% bracket before my vacation.

I was considering changing over to a strength based programme and cutting sprints down to 3x per week, doing low intensity cardio on some days instead of the sprints, half to give my knees a rest and half to see if i get more out on my workouts these days. Opinion?

You need some fats.

As for protein, that comes to about 180g? Should be okay but there’s more to it than protein intake.