Overseas Ordering

has anyone here ever tried ordering raw materials from oveseas companies (china) and made their own preperations, say test prop.?

Yes, you just have to make sure you trust your source, to make sure your getting what you ordered. And also research what certain powders should look like some aren’t “powders”, they are more like gel and some smell like you wouldn’t believe. Good luck!!

Some companies are legit and some are just there to steal money from gear hungery americans.
Two of the thing you have to remeber about this though is:
Who are you gonna call up and tell if they stiff you???
What are you gonna say when a DEA agent shows up to your door with a half pound of raw deca???
Good luck.
DA

Thanks for the replies everyone. I’m really interested in ordering test prop. and maybe some orals (oxandrolone, and fluoxymesterone if I can find it.) As I understand it test. prop. is a white chrystaline powder. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Thanks again.

Dude, if you want Test prop just homebrew it. You know you are getting the real deal, no DEA guys show up at your door, and it will be cheaper. Google Synovex-H conversion kits. Never done it my self, but the directions are straightforward, and alot of guys on other boards are pretty knowledgeable about it.

I would post a picture of it, but I don’t know how to do it. But, yes it is a crystalline powder, the best way to describe it is it kinda looks like tiny,tiny cottony looking with crystals.

And yes homebrewing is the way to go, if you don’t have a powder connection. Just make sure you buy a kit, I’m not sure if I’m allowed to post kit websites, so pm me and I will let you know which ones are good to go. As it depends on where you live. If your in Canada there is only one place I can recommend for quality kits it.

How hard is homebrewing properly though?? With the risks of messing up isn’t is kinda not worth it unless you really know what your doing? Not trying to say that its not worth it just curious as to how much risk/guesswork is involved as if its fairly simple I might just do it one day.

[quote]TwistedLocal wrote:
How hard is homebrewing properly though?? With the risks of messing up isn’t is kinda not worth it unless you really know what your doing? Not trying to say that its not worth it just curious as to how much risk/guesswork is involved as if its fairly simple I might just do it one day.[/quote]
Believe it or not it’s very easy, especially the Fina one. So, is the Syno conversion, the only problem is you have to be very, very patient.

How hard is homebrewing properly though?? With the risks of messing up isn’t it kinda not worth it unless you really know what your doing? Not trying to say that its not worth it just curious as to how much risk/guesswork is involved as if its fairly simple I might just do it one day.[/quote]

Homebrewing is very easy, and very cost effective. There is no risk or guesswork. All you need to do is contact the right people (and the most experienced) and they will “guide” you in any way possible. Ask the right questions, and you will get the right answers. TRUST ME! Good luck.

Hey thanks guys,

I wont be touching the stuff for a couple years. I’ve got some more work to do naturally. But with that said Im planning on stepping on stage in the future though hopefully so eventually I will step into the dark side and when I do I plan to know exactly what Im doing and making it myself would make it a) a hell of a lot cheaper and b) a lot less risky (legally). Although the draw of being able to put the size on a hell of a lot faster is very very hard to resist. Question though, when your ordering the stuff to make gear what is legal and what isnt? Im guessing everything but the actual raw materials (crystals) are legal to buy? Guess I should do my own research or at least not hijack this thread.

Question though, when your ordering the stuff to make gear what is legal and what isnt? Im guessing everything but the actual raw materials (crystals) are legal to buy? Guess I should do my own research or at least not hijack this thread.[/quote]

No worries about hijacking. It’s a valid question since ordering your supplies might include some overseas ordering. To simply put it, yes, it is fine to order your supplies, instruments or kits. You can even order crack pipes and stash containers too from some online suppliers, but they won’t sell you the crack itself. With that being said, the raw materials and powder itself is NOT legal.

The only raw materials that are legal are the cattle implants (Fina and Syno)…unless the vet supplier you order from is a complete dick and will ask you for a farming licence (proof that you own cattle). As for us that live north of the border, you won’t find Fina here. You can find some UG but the mark up is atleast double the price (so much for trying to save money by homebrewing!)

I respect that fact that you are still researching. Keep it up and when you are ready, you’ll be that much more ahead of the game. Good luck.

All right I am gonna ask a dumb question here but I thought the Synovex had estrogen mixed right in. I assume there is a way to remove it, so who do I need to PM to find this out?

There IS estrogen in it. For test prop there is 200mg test-prop and 20mg estrogen per tab but as part of the whole process you take that out.

Thank you for confirming my suspicions. My questions remains how does one extract the E from the pellets? By the way, firstpull, aren’t you an Olympic-lifter? You’re gonna be a scourge of the sport now are ya? You know people like us are nothing but low-life cheats who might as well be lifting hollow weights for all the wholesomeness and purity of the sport is concerned :wink: In the words of Ken Patera, “Win if you can, lose if you must but always cheat!”