Overseas Ordering is Stupid!

As I stated in a previous post I put in an order just for shits and laughter with an overseas source and it didnt showup. I think even sent its now 39 days since the orde went in and this was a site i researched for about two weeks before ordering and now me and alot of other guys are “still waiting” anyway I really dont care about the stuff not showing up I am concerned about this stuff being stopped by customs. the site I got the stuff from was ous , do you think they never even sent it or should I be worried about getting a sezure letter?

Hopefully you have a tracking number. Use the tracking number to see where it is. If it’s “inbound to customs” for more than two days, Customs has it, so expect a seizure letter within the next couple of weeks…
If your real name wasn’t on the package, then the seizure letter isn’t “yours” anyway, right?

I paid for registered air mail and was promised a tracking# , the number they keep giving me does not exist and they claim it will work after the package is delivered, what the fuck is that?

So you get a seizure letter. It’s not the end of the world. Just use a different name and address next time.

theyre right the number only works after youve received the package. its f’d up. PM me forcedrep i have some info for you.

[quote]Mike823 wrote:
So you get a seizure letter. It’s not the end of the world. Just use a different name and address next time.[/quote]

Actually from my own experience, you can use the same name and address with a different source. My first order got seized. Ordered from another few weeks later and got everything. It’s very luck of the draw lately with international orders. I no longer have to play the customs lottery though.

International tracking is useless for actual tracking. It is more than worth it though because it will tell you if something is stuck in customs. I compound my own shit and have never had small powder orders seized only some back in the day.

[quote]fmrmarineinbiz wrote:
Mike823 wrote:
So you get a seizure letter. It’s not the end of the world. Just use a different name and address next time.

Actually from my own experience, you can use the same name and address with a different source. My first order got seized. Ordered from another few weeks later and got everything. It’s very luck of the draw lately with international orders. I no longer have to play the customs lottery though.
[/quote]

Got a domestic source huh? Damn, I need one of those!