T Nation

Overseas Job Urine Steroid Test

First time posting here, but I need expert advice. I doing contracting overseas as my primary income right now. Between jobs is usually when I run my cycles in order to allow me to run them correctly (or at least as correct as I know how to). Recently I received and offer to go back overseas for an amount I can’t pass up. I was informed that I will have blood work plus a urine steroid test (written exactly "blood draw+ urine steroids with a BEACON ORDER) and another 12-panel drug test.

Back in Jan a cycle of Anavar at 50mg ed for the first two weeks and then bumped it up to 100mg ed for the following weeks. Towards the end, I tampered off to 50mg ed for the last couple weeks and then finally I took one 50mg in the middle of the last week. Then started Letro and Nolvadex.

Looked like this (all orals)

Week 1: 50mg ed
Week 2: 50mg ed
Week 3: 100mg ed
Week 4: 100mg ed
Week 5: 100mg ed
Week 6: 100mg ed
Week 7: 50mg ed
Week 8: 50mg ed
Week 9: 1 x 50mg on Wednesday. Then started Letro.

My question is what are my chances that I will pass? I stopped Letro and Nolvadex to balance out my T/E ratio today. The test is in 5 days.

You should be ok for the gear but I believe nolvadex stays systemic for a while.

Thanks for the response!

I’m not sure where my biggest concerns should lie. On either the var/letro showing up or my T/E ratio being too out of range. I have been off Anavar since the 12th of this month. I’ve seen varying answers on the detection time, but somewhere between 2-3 weeks depending on other influencing factors. Would my ratio be good or should I be doing something else?

To be honest you should be fine, if they raise any flags just find a doc to write a script. Pay him extra to back date it. Lol

So I reached out and got a copy of the list of everything they will be testing for. I gave it a look over and I didn’t notice the nolvadex or letro. Could I get a sanity check on it in case I’m missing something or does everything look passable? Thanks again for the help, been really stressing out over this.

It’s a long list, but maybe it’ll help someone in the future plan their cycles knowing this is what they test for.

1-Testosterone &/or Metabolite/ 1-Androstendiol/ 1-Androstendione
Nandrolone/ 19-Norandrostendione/ 19-Norandrostendiol Metabolite
Bolasterone Metabolite
Boldenone/ Boldione/ Quinbolone Metabolite
Calusterone Metabolite
Epitestosterone (> 200 ng/mL)
Clostebol Metabolite
Danazol/ Ethisterone &/or Metabolite
Dehydrochloromethyltestosterone (DHCMT) Metabolite
Dihydrotestosterone/ Drostandiol &/or Metabolite
Desoxymethyltestosterone Metabolite
Drostanolone &/or Metabolite
Estra-4,9-dien-3,17-dione Metabolite
Ethacrynic Acid
Fluoxymesterone Metabolite
Formebolone Metabolite
Furazabol Metabolite
4-Hydroxytestosterone/ Formestane Metabolite
6a-Methylandrostendione Metabolite
Mestanolone Metabolite
Mesterolone &/or Metabolite
Methandrostenolone (Methandienone, Dianabol)Metabolite
Testosterone/ Androstendione/ Androstendiol/ DHEA (T/E Ratio >6)
Methandriol &/or Metabolite
Methasterone Metabolite
Cocaine 300/150
Methenolone &/or Metabolite
Marijuana 100/15
Methylnortestosterone Metabolite
Opiates 2000/2000
Methyltestosterone Metabolite
PCP 25/25
Methyl-1-testosterone &/or Metabolite
Stanozolol Metabolite
Mibolerone &/or Metabolite
Stenbolone &/or Metabolite
Norclostebol Metabolite
Norethandrolone/ Ethylestrenol Metabolite
Oxabolone Metabolite
Testolactone Metabolite
Oxandrolone &/or Metabolite
Trenbolone Metabolite
Oxymetholone Metabolite
Tetrahydrogestrinone (THG)
Prostanozol Metabolite

WTF… they’re going to wast a lot of money with this super test… hell! Whata wast! They should concentrate on testing your habilities or the job… wast…

do you have any options here? I mean, does anything we tell you affect how you can proceed? You’re going to give a shot, right? So I’m not sure how anyone here can really help you. Either you’ll pass or you won’t. No way to be certain, because it really hasn’t been long at all. I think there’s a reasonable chance that you’ll fail the test, tbh. If you believe that’s the case, would you opt not to apply for the job, or are you going to apply regardless?

What’s your update on this? How did it go?

Hello there… I want to know how was the test… I think all here may want the same… How did it go???