Overestimated My Calories

I am SUCH a D-Bag!!!

Ok so this post is for you guys to laugh at. Long story short, I am using FitDay to track how much food I eat. So yeah,… I was entering foods I ate and it was coming up somewhere around 3000-3600 cal/day. So I’m like “cool” right?
Only to realize today that I forgot to adjust the amounts per serving in those foods. So I fixed that today and sure as shit… I was eating only about 2000-2600 cal/day.

I feel like suuuuuuuuuuccchhhhhhhh a fucking moron. No wonder I stayed at the same weight since beginning of time.

Lol so yeah, let 'em rip guys, I deserve it.

I’m sure you’ve heard this all before, but… Who’s the chick in your avatar?

How long have you been using fitday? Haha, so are you a hard gainer or something cause a 1k difference is… quite noticeable for me.

Anyway, Now you get to enjoy eating MORE! yey!!! unless 2000-2600 was already an effort.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
I’m sure you’ve heard this all before, but… Who’s the chick in your avatar?[/quote]

that’s his girl. There’s more pics of her on SAMA, pretty farkin hot.

Not sure what’s wrong with her though to be with him. That Veronica Vaughn is one fine piece of ass… I speak from experience

tayjeremy: i’ve been using it for about a month now, but I used it before when I was “cutting”. (don’t ask)
I’m not a hardgainer, I just don’t eat enough. And word, need to find something else besides beans.

countingbeans: that’s my cat =]

At least you are on the right track now.

DEE DEE DEE!

I’m sure you’ve heard this all before, but… Who’s the chick in your avatar?[/quote]

and is she single? If not: Is she willing to partake in a MMMF?

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
Ok so this post is for you guys to laugh at. Long story short, I am using FitDay to track how much food I eat. So yeah,… I was entering foods I ate and it was coming up somewhere around 3000-3600 cal/day. So I’m like “cool” right?
Only to realize today that I forgot to adjust the amounts per serving in those foods. So I fixed that today and sure as shit… I was eating only about 2000-2600 cal/day.

I feel like suuuuuuuuuuccchhhhhhhh a fucking moron. No wonder I stayed at the same weight since beginning of time.

Lol so yeah, let 'em rip guys, I deserve it. [/quote]

So, the question is, if you never found out about this…would you continue to eat the same amount…even if you weren’t gaining weight?

NewDamage: Nope, i figured i have to add more food, but I didn’t know how bad I’m actually doing. Fair Question though.

Growing_Boy:No, and no. I’m too stingy with her.

jehovasfitness: you lost me

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:
NewDamage: Nope, i figured i have to add more food, but I didn’t know how bad I’m actually doing. Fair Question though.
[/quote]

Good.

Accuracy isn’t as important as precision in this whole thing; that is, it doesn’t really matter how much you think you’re eating, but rather that you can consistently eat the amount you need to get results.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:

jehovasfitness: you lost me[/quote]

He pulled out a classic Billy Madison quote. C’mon you D-Bag, get with the program.

[quote]jCaesar88 wrote:

[/quote]

Are you sure? Its you, Holy Mac, and me. After a couple rounds of Patron you’ll be singing a different tune

Well Anyway, i think the threads gona move on from you eating… to the girl. But, atleast you found out what you were doing wrong. Its like an obese person saying “I cant lose weight” cause tehy didnt record what they ate properly… Except you were the opposite

Similar thing to what I had been doing. I had been constantly confused as to why I could never drop weight and even at maintenance intake I was gaining weight… I had screwed up on a BMR calculation:

Men: BMR = 66 + ( 13.7 x weight in kilos ) + ( 5 x height in cm ) - ( 6.8 x age in years )

only I ADDED the last bit! constantly had 140 odd calories there for my BMR… which of course got multiplied up with activity factors, goal factors etc. and in the end I was in a surplus by several hundred cals!

[quote]Growing_Boy wrote:
jCaesar88 wrote:

Are you sure? Its you, Holy Mac, and me. After a couple rounds of Patron you’ll be singing a different tune[/quote]

That DOES sound tempting! …too bad I don’t drink anymore. Shucks!