Overcoming Very High SHBG With More Testosterone?

This is actually what I use. I could not find 27g 5/8 either. Not sure they exist.

I don’t think its inferior to deep IM. Going shallow now, IF there ends up being any scar tissue, ill use a longer needle to get past it, IF that time comes…

Right now I alternate between quads and deltoids.

1 Like

I am planning on applying to the delts. Have you found it’s easy enough? I’ve read mixed reviews about results of injecting into the quads – some say not to do it. I think I’d personally only do delts or glutes.

Yes I am. This has been my first week taking it – nothing noticeable so far, though I don’t know if I’ll really feel anything given my low dose (25mg EOD). Do you suspect I’d eventually feel a difference? I guess that’s probably impossible to know. My next labs will be in 6 weeks.

1 Like

Just keep taking it … look at your labs, and compare to your feelings. Use the labs to argue for a higher dose if needed.

Thanks, man. Will do! The reason my dose is so low, FWIW, is fertility concerns. Do you have any concern about that? I would ramp it up to 50-100 ED, probably, if that weren’t an issue. I’ve also heard Danazol isn’t something you stay on for the long-term, more of a short-term solution – any idea about that?

Remember, I am not a doctor.
:slight_smile:

Most of the studies you are referring to are on women for PCOS … where the lowest dose is 400 … increasing to over 800.

Again, another study of women HERE:

We conclude that, despite a relatively high incidence of adverse reactions, danazol has proven to be remarkably safe over the long-term in this group of patients.

1 Like

Wow, that is really encouraging to read! Thanks for sharing.

I still get some pain every now and then. Sometimes they are painless. Its not a big deal when It hurts a little bit.

Yeah, did my first delt injection yesterday. Not bad at all. Except I did it with a 30G, so it took forever for the T to come through the syringe.

yea its why I don’t fuck with anything smaller. Also I think there is some literature that the smaller gauges create a jet? like too much pressure coming out of a small hole, causing trauma. not sure how true it is.

I read all your thread and was a little horrified internally. Are you sure that a dosage of 200 will be acceptable? I would be wary of such a concentration. Read the material of this clinic. usage guide. Maybe this will help you in your question. Do not experiment with hormone injections, if this is not your specificity.

No reason for you to be horrified. I’ve read just about everything out there. 200 is what I need, as recommended by the numerous medical professionals I’ve consulted. Many here would back that up.

1 Like

Dr Crisler stoped using a AI himself, quit prescribing AIs, and was becoming a patient of Dr. Nichols before his death if that tells you anything

1 Like

Ehhh, I use 200mg, I don’t need it, my FT is sky high on it (TT is also pretty high) on that dose, however bloods, cardiac evaluation all look great (except for LDL cholesterol, however HDL/LDL ratio is fine), cardiac ultrasound fine, felt great (now on 250 for a brief span of time, however this is a cycle, not TRT, 200mg is more of a glorified cruise for me). I have never been above 250, feel great, fit as a fiddle (except for now, am sick with either common cold or flu, will see how bad the sickness progresses to tell)

anyhow, some people can handle 200mg, some people need it, some people don’t. Not particularly horrifying (my actual TRT dose is 150mg/wk)

1 Like

Then the twice daily cream is your ticket. Most consistent levels you can get 24/7. Look at the pharmacokinetics in the journal of andrology 2017.

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t taken one in a few months now. Definitely feel better since dropping it! Not huge differences in terms of libido (it’s been fits and starts while I get my T protocol dialed in), but I have noticed differences in muscle gain, skin/hair health, and general mood. I have no plans to control estrogen in the future, but I do have an AI onhand (ordered before stopping) just in case.

1 Like

Totally agree. 200mg is not a super high dose for some people, particularly those in the high-SHBG crowd like myself. I’d even be willing to push it to 250mg and wouldn’t expect any adverse effects from that. Sometimes you need a big dose to achieve optimal health, given other variables.

So far, my general bloodwork, in terms of longevity, looks solid. I have had similar cholesterol ‘concerns’ (if you could call it that, they’re very minor), but I’m working on those by increasing fish oil and adding niacin. I think as long as you’re on top of bloodwork and are willing to supplement/adjust diet based on the data you receive, you really have no reason for concern despite 200/250 seeming ‘high’ to some.

1 Like

I did not know niacin had an effect on cholesterol, that’s good to know. I always thought it just had to do with blood flow or something, being it seems to be put in pre-workouts a lot.

It definitely gives you the prickly feeling of a preworkout, particularly if you take it on an empty stomach. First time I took it, I had nothing in my stomach and my skin went totally red. My wife was panicked! I take 500mg a day with food, and 3-4 fish oil. Cardio is also good for cholesterol, though I only do LISS right now (HIIT comes in if I’m trying to get shredded).

1 Like

A lot of people seem to hate that prickly feeling, I always liked it. As soon as I felt that I would feel like the pre was kicking in and ready to go.