over-training or just tierdness?

i trains 6 times aweek 2 ours practice
in olimpic lifting.i snactch 120
clean and split 150 and sqaut over 200 kilo and ded lift 220 my body weight is 68 kilo{i ranked 1 in israel}.i wanted to now how do now if you just tired or if you are in over training
my sqaut and dead lift dont get hurt but the olimpic lifts get hurt every time that i feel tired.so how do i now if im in over training?

Not overtraining, your overreaching.

Push yourself hard and then backoff and make gains :slight_smile:

i trains 6 times aweek 2 ours practice
in olimpic lifting.i snactch 120
clean and split 150 and sqaut over 200 kilo and ded lift 220 my body weight is 68 kilo{i ranked 1 in israel}.i wanted to now how do now if you just tired or if you are in over training
my sqaut and dead lift dont get hurt but the olimpic lifts get hurt every time that i feel tired.so how do i now if im in over training?

(Let me help you out on your post.)

I train 6 times a week . 2 Hours practice in olympic lifting . I snatch 120 kilos clean and split 150 kilos and squat over 200 kilo .

I deadlift 220 kilo’s . My body weight is 68 kilo’s . I’am ranked 1st in israel .

I just wanted too know how do you know if you’re overtraining or just tired .

My squat and deadlift don’t get hurt but the olympic lifts get hurt every time that I get tired. So how do I know if I’am over training?

thank you pug! :)my english is very bad…

bty-what the diffrence btween overtraining and over reaching?

and i would like your opinin about how this is possible that i dont eat right{eat alot of sweets-cant live this crap…}and still i keeo 10% bodyfat and make nice result…

Great lifts Amitspar, very impressive. When you start feeling fatigued all the time and lose enthusiams for workouts, it is time to back off. If you notice a decrease a strength that continues for several workouts, then definitely take a few days to a week off.

Mike Mahler

Np man . I was hoping you didnt think I was’nt being rude .

One thing I hear people say alot too is , make sure you diet and rest (sleep) are inline .

great advice too mike !

thank you mike!2 more qustions if
you dont mind…
1}my power lifts-sqaut and deadlifts
never get hurt i can do the max almost evry time i lift if i realy want to…
the problem come in the technicel lifts-snatch and clean and split. when i get alittle tired so my technice go to hell
and the weights dont want to come up…
so im not sure if this is becuse im training to hard or just my technice isent that good.{when im fresh after rest day evry thing is ok…}but im still not sure if im pushing too hard…

2}if i do feel that im overtraining what can i do- beside rest to heal my body faster?