Over Reaching?

i’m in the middle of a low frequency, low volume, but very high intensity program (not talking about anything HIT related, no worries)… and…

i’ve found that i’m tired often… and hunger levels have dropped… i’m assuming this means i’m slightly overreaching (not overly so… the symptoms i’m mentioning aren’t severe)…

should i force feed myself?.. should i wait until i’m hungry again to trick my body?.. maybe BCAA’S, Creatine?.. i’m trying to get more sleep… i’ve upped from around 6-7 a night, to 7-8 a night… and that’s helping a little bit… but…

i’ve been getting sun burnt… i think that may be a problem… any other suggestions as to what to do (bcaa’s are kind of expensive… and… i’m maxing in 5 weeks, so, i’m hesitant to take Creatine right aay, because i want my cycle to yield best results when i max… anyway… any tips would be superb

Often times, I overreach to grab food from the top shelves of my cabinet. I pulled a lat muscle doing this. Be careful when overreaching.

You dont have to force feed yourself, add some poptarts, peanut butter or extra milk to one of your meals and maybe take a couple days off getting some quality sleep.

[quote]n3wb wrote:
You dont have to force feed yourself, add some poptarts, peanut butter or extra milk to one of your meals and maybe take a couple days off getting some quality sleep.

[/quote]

i put peanut butter on my vegatables. could help you.

[quote]btlifter wrote:
i’m in the middle of a low frequency, low volume, but very high intensity program (not talking about anything HIT related, no worries)[/quote]

That sounds exactly like HIT by my understanding of it.

I think people would be better able to help you if you explained what your actually doing a little more in depth.