Over Doing It?

[quote]Mikazuki wrote:

Try doing the easier courses (Soul 6, Naoki Standard, Nearly 180) on Oni/Challenge mode if you want to pass 9/10 feet songs. Less arrows, but much more pressure and it forces you to improve your skills. Kinda like The Bear or Overhead Squats. :)[/quote]

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(pause for breath)

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

I play almost every day, I probably take 2 days off a week. It IS very expensive usually, however I was given the home version as a gift. The local arcade in Maine is extremely inexpensive compared to most arcades and usually have days where you pay a flat fee and can play for as long as you want “free”.

Add into the social aspect of meeting people my age in the area and that there is nowhere to run/bike in our city without being verbally (or possibly physically) abused/harrassed and you can see why I choose this over free activities. As far as the gym goes, when I move back I’m looking into the only one in town that happens to be next door to the arcade.

I knew some people would knock it, but frankly I’d rather be having fun doing something good for my body.

Doing Oni/Nonstop courses would have little point as I usually play non stop anyways(add in the fact I cant read 1x very well), choosing songs rather quickly without breaks and playing many sets in a row of 8s & 9s

The only thing it sounds that could go wrong for you injury wise would be shin splints.
But that would have to be caused by a ton of jumping from arrow to arrow