Over-Developed Brachialis

I love all these asshole comments complaining about how the photo is old or calling into question completely irrelevant claims by the original poster about how much weight he could have put on.

He’s saying he thinks his brachialis is over developed and that it might be making it hard to work out his bicep on that side. His pictures AS OLD AND OUT OF DATE AS THEY MAY BE clearly display the problem he is talking about. But I guess this form is filled with a bunch of STUPID UNHELPFUL MEAT HEADS who don’t actually know what a brachialis is, or are blind, and so they just make replies asking for newer pics that are not needed for any reason, or to call the poster a liar about a completely unrelated to his question matter.

Who knew that body building forums would be filled with tiny brained morons, right?

e025b2f0b62ecddad1117db6a856ad8e40afa204_1_332x500

Look stupids, his brachialis is bigger on his smaller bicepped arm, it sticks out more where as on his other “stronger” arm, it doesn’t stick out (pretty much at all) and lo and behold his bicep is bigger.

He is asking how to even this shit out.

Strong bump/10

2 Likes

Good Lord, what did you do?

Would it be an asshole comment to point out how old this thread is?

1 Like

Would it be such a comment to point out that he seems to have confused the brachialis and the brachioradialis?

7 Likes

This whole thing actually made me laugh.

Not sure if the OP or the bump was funnier though…

1 Like