Over 40 Looking For Size

My name is Scott I am new to the site I have a question I am 42 years of age I am looking to put on some size can anyone reccomend a products that can get me bigger. Iam trying to avoid the injects maybe something in pill or liquid form. Something that is going to produce results.

Thank you.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]aascott wrote:
My name is Scott I am new to the site I have a question I am 42 years of age I am looking to put on some sizecan anyone reccomend a products that can get me bigger. Iam trying to avoid the injects maybe something in pill or liquid form. Something that is going to produce results.

Thank you.[/quote]

Ahem,

Ok I got ride of that post incase somebody takes it seriously…on reflection it probably was not funny just these trolls piss me off. I remember that post a few months back that you referred to Bushy and all I can say is I am sorry it offended you. That was one crazy fucking tread I never come across such a mixed up individual. I bet that guy is still tinkering away in his mothers basement lol.

All you fucking idiots that responded to this guys thread it sounds like all of you are queer.

The way you guys answer this guy is embarassing. I wish you all could have a little more respect for people on here. You people assume that everybody out there is as computer literate as you are and is as comfortable in the ‘message board’ setting as you.

Instead of merely politely pointing him in the direction of the steroid newbie thread I don’t understand why you people have to be so crude, cruel, and just plain mean.

It is disgusting.

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
The way you guys answer this guy is embarassing. I wish you all could have a little more respect for people on here. You people assume that everybody out there is as computer literate as you are and is as comfortable in the ‘message board’ setting as you.

Instead of merely politely pointing him in the direction of the steroid newbie thread I don’t understand why you people have to be so crude, cruel, and just plain mean.

It is disgusting. [/quote]

He started THREE threads asking virtually the same non-question. While the responses were harsh, he ignored posts suggesting he search. He might have come back with responses like “Okay, where should I look?” or “I’m guessing I went about this wrong, what should I do?” or “Okay, I admit my post isn’t helpful but if someone could give a good idea of where to start…?” or even something as simple as “Ummmmm why am I stupid, I don’t understand?”.

Instead, he tells people off or calls them “queers”. The biggest problem is deciding whether this poster, like so many other recently, are basically trolls. Generally people who actually want help will respond with more questions when confronted with negative or even harsh feedback, not start new threads with the same question, phrased slightly differently.

Also, being computer literate has little to do with typing. Everyone can take the time to make their ideas more easily understood. Typos happen but effort is effort and I didn’t see that with this poster. We have people who are not native English speakers on here and they make the effort to make themselves understood. I don’t see that here. And I suggested he search, not shoot him down.

So was this mean? I suppose it was and maybe I could have been more specific in my “search” response. But on the other hand, you took the time to chastise the responders but you didn’t take the time to answer the posters question either. Nobody is perfect and if the OP just put some effort into this, I would give him as much help as I could with my minimal knowledge. But I don’t see him doing that…which, of course, makes me think Troll.

He has put absolutely no effort into his post, or accrued any knowledge of his own first. Like so many other one-post-wonders, he has jumped straight in asking to be spoon fed the answers.

Someone who can’t construct a basic sentence doesn’t have the brains to self-administer AAS.

[quote]aascott wrote:
All you fucking idiots that responded to this guys thread it sounds like all of you are queer.[/quote]

This is the guy we’re supposed to have mercy on?

Actually all that was really needed to be said was ‘check out the steroid newbie thread’ It was started long before most of you were here, and it was started to assist people such as this guy when comming on the board for the first time.

I don’t find anybody’s excuses to justify their behavior. You can’t justify immature behavior.

Let’s get this straight he just asked a simple question. I read it and didn’t find anything insulting about it. Definitely not worthy of the responses he recieved.

Of course when you tell him he should drink semen he is going to get mad and call you all gay. That’s not a surprise.

[quote]aascott wrote:
My name is Scott I am new to the site I have a question I am 42 years of age I am looking to put on some size can anyone reccomend a products that can get me bigger. Iam trying to avoid the injects maybe something in pill or liquid form. Something that is going to produce results.

Thank you.[/quote]

LOL, the only pill’s or liquid i would recommened to you my friend are multi v’s and water…haha

Sound’s like you need to do some serious research on dieting and training befor considerind AAS… Just my 2 cent’s…

i have been reasearching for over a year know and i have still yet to start a cycle (hopefully soon) so don’t jump into things, because you want to make sure everthing is right so you can get the most out of it.

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
Of course when you tell him he should drink semen he is going to get mad and call you all gay. That’s not a surprise.

[/quote]

He was certainly entitled to his outburst.

His question however, was akin to logging into the strength section and asking “how to add strength”. The question itself highlights the lack of effort on his part.

My hilarious semen post has disappeared… :frowning:
And I didn’t actually tell him to drink the semen Prisoner, that’s just sick.

I do however notice there are still remnants of the “3ml Insulin” post left in the thread. Maybe whoever removed my post should get their priorities straight.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
aascott wrote:
All you fucking idiots that responded to this guys thread it sounds like all of you are queer.

This is the guy we’re supposed to have mercy on?[/quote]

Prisoner:

It appears to me that this is a troll that was trying to defend himself in the guise of another persona but forgot to log in with a new username. Otherwise, why is he calling himself “this guy”?

Dumb ass troll for sure. If he really was a newbie looking for info we would be glad to help.

Prisoner, I always respect your opinion.
You’ve been a big help to me.

Hey aascott, Check out the AAS newbie thread.
Personally if I were you I would do tons of research before putting anything in your body, then ask for opinions to see if they concur with the knowledge you have aquired.
And if it doesn’t maybe they could intelligently explain their reasoning.

Who would jump on a website and take what somebody says for gospel truth?
A fool.