T Nation

Over 35 on Google + ?

Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

yep

I’m so old I don’t know what that is. Seriously.

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m so old I don’t know what that is. Seriously.[/quote]

It’s like Facebook, but better, sort of (IMO).

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m so old I don’t know what that is. Seriously.[/quote]

It’s like Facebook, but better, sort of (IMO).[/quote]

^ dis

Technology scares those of us over 35…

james

I am already juggling so many forums, lol, but I have started to set up an account… will get there in what will appear to be a long time from now…

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]ouroboro_s wrote:
I’m so old I don’t know what that is. Seriously.[/quote]

It’s like Facebook, but better, sort of (IMO).[/quote]

I keep thinking that I’ll make an account because of that but Google might be the only company thats worse on privacy issues that Facebook so I keep putting it off.

I am on and I am easy know same name in both.

[quote]DJHT wrote:
I am on and I am easy know same name in both.[/quote]

Wait, that’s YOU?

“Internet King” is so funny, I love Simpsons. Kind of reminds me of the time I was working at a friend’s house when his 3 yr old son walked in and asked “What you doing?” I said “Well, I’m editing this subroutine in actionscript 7 to auto-increment the layer’s X coordinate based on frame cycling according to the layer’s translation properties.” He just looked at the screen and said “Why?”

[quote]cavalier wrote:
“Internet King” is so funny, I love Simpsons. Kind of reminds me of the time I was working at a friend’s house when his 3 yr old son walked in and asked “What you doing?” I said “Well, I’m editing this subroutine in actionscript 7 to auto-increment the layer’s X coordinate based on frame cycling according to the layer’s translation properties.” He just looked at the screen and said “Why?”[/quote]

Sadly, I understand that.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]cavalier wrote:
“Internet King” is so funny, I love Simpsons. Kind of reminds me of the time I was working at a friend’s house when his 3 yr old son walked in and asked “What you doing?” I said “Well, I’m editing this subroutine in actionscript 7 to auto-increment the layer’s X coordinate based on frame cycling according to the layer’s translation properties.” He just looked at the screen and said “Why?”[/quote]

Sadly, I understand that.[/quote]

Warning sign #1.

“Dear, will you come to bed?” “Just one more compile! Just ONE MORE COMPILE!!!” Warning sign #2: thinking you can stop anytime.

[quote]cavalier wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

[quote]cavalier wrote:
“Internet King” is so funny, I love Simpsons. Kind of reminds me of the time I was working at a friend’s house when his 3 yr old son walked in and asked “What you doing?” I said “Well, I’m editing this subroutine in actionscript 7 to auto-increment the layer’s X coordinate based on frame cycling according to the layer’s translation properties.” He just looked at the screen and said “Why?”[/quote]

Sadly, I understand that.[/quote]

Warning sign #1.

“Dear, will you come to bed?” “Just one more compile! Just ONE MORE COMPILE!!!” Warning sign #2: thinking you can stop anytime.[/quote]

You’re scaring me!

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

[/quote]

Yep I’m there but the place is DEAD…

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

[/quote]

Yep I’m there but the place is DEAD…[/quote]

You just have not came to the right circle, ours stays busy. Well at least me and Edgy fuck around on there during the week.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

[/quote]

Yep I’m there but the place is DEAD…[/quote]

You just have not came to the right circle, ours stays busy. Well at least me and Edgy fuck around on there during the week. [/quote]

I try to liven it up every now and then.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

[/quote]

Yep I’m there but the place is DEAD…[/quote]

You just have not came to the right circle, ours stays busy. Well at least me and Edgy fuck around on there during the week. [/quote]

I try to liven it up every now and then.[/quote]

Yes sir you to, but you are the young buck in the old folks home.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]lanchefan1 wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Any of you old farts and fartettes on Google+ ?

[/quote]

Yep I’m there but the place is DEAD…[/quote]

You just have not came to the right circle, ours stays busy. Well at least me and Edgy fuck around on there during the week. [/quote]

I try to liven it up every now and then.[/quote]

Yes sir you to, but you are the young buck in the old folks home. [/quote]

I am the kind young soul who visits on Christmas, knowing that no one else is coming to see yall.