Over 35 Lifter Forum

InTheZone, here is the link to my latest post (today).

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1365002&pageNo=8#1619656

[quote]Old Navy wrote:
InTheZone, here is the link to my latest post (today).

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1365002&pageNo=8#1619656 [/quote]

Hey Ol Navy,

great stuff there. You look fantastic, and more importantly, you look like you’re having a blast. Way to go sir. I was navy too, but didn’t stay in, had some trouble w/some ol school bastard and got out on a pot charge. Loved the life and all the friends but couldn’t handle the one guy. Long story, was too young and kind of forced in, anywho, forget that. Man, you look great, keep up the great job.
Very inspiring,
best, ToneBone

Sorry about the bust, Man. Sucks. I started out as a Seaman Recruit (E-1) and retired a full Navy Captain (0-6), the same rank as an Army Colonel. I was a “mustang” and rose through the enlisted ranks, became a commissioned officer and nearly made Admiral.

I am retired from the US Navy, but not from the business world. I am Vice President of a cable television network. As a Certified Personal Trainer, I also run an internet-based Distance Training business through my web site.

[quote]Old Navy wrote:
Sorry about the bust, Man. Sucks. I started out as a Seaman Recruit (E-1) and retired a full Navy Captain (0-6), the same rank as an Army Colonel. I was a “mustang” and rose through the enlisted ranks, became a commissioned officer and nearly made Admiral.

I am retired from the US Navy, but not from the business world. I am Vice President of a cable television network. As a Certified Personal Trainer, I also run an internet-based Distance Training business through my web site. [/quote]
Yeah awesome accomplishment.
I was a boiler tech on a ddg. I had picked bt to get into the seal program. I wear contacts and after I passed the initial seal physical testing prior to Coronado, I blew the screening because of the eyesight, and thus was sent to a vietnam vet destroyer for the remainder…
I got a 92 on that AZVAB score too, could have been anything, but due to low self esteem courtesy the ol man, I wanted to be a bad ass instead of thinking of the future…
Ahhhh, if only we could go back.lol… Anyway great accomplishments like I said, and an honor to chit chat w/ya.
ToneBone

Me too, tonebone. Any time, shipmate