Outlifted By a Girl

97% of the mens here are outlifted by this girl.

pfft and some of you thinks they are strong…outlifted by a GIRL

Yes she is a girl but she has more male hormone in her body then 97% of the men here. OW!

Naah I’m just being an asshole. With the obvious advantages males have over females in this sport, I’m sure this woman has a lot to be very proud of. Very impressive.

VERY impressive, but on a side note WTF?

Also, I’m willing to bet 99.8% of people here can’t bench that.

Only one I know off hand that is close is Big Willie.

Well, she does have a vagina. So I guess she is a female…

yaaa…

Personally, I prefer the example of Ali Huston. At 19, she did a 551 pound squat, a 275 bench press and a 518 pound deadlift. And her brother used to post here. And she’s cute as a freakishly strong button., no offense to Becca.

I believe her best bench was 600, as far as I know she doesn’t powerlift anymore but at one point she trained at Big Iron Gym, I think I also read that her and coach Rick Hussey have been together for a while.

My friend met her once, she was at the Lifetime Fitness he goes to doing a raw squat workout. He recognized her because I had showed him pictures of her before. He went up to her and said “I heard you bench like a girl,” she laughed, but there were no survivors…

AAS out the ass. Any woman who is stronger than me, aas ass.

[quote]elano wrote:

Only one I know off hand that is close is Big Willie.[/quote]

I agree the percentage is probably a lot closer to 99.8%.

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
elano wrote:

I agree the percentage is probably a lot closer to 99.8%. [/quote]

But most people here to lift in gear either. anyone know what her best is raw?

if shes good with the shirt she could be getting 300lbs out of a multi ply shirt…just saying, shes still strong!

she is a woman in name only

[quote]Kerley wrote:
if shes good with the shirt she could be getting 300lbs out of a multi ply shirt…just saying, shes still strong![/quote]

I very much doubt it.

Assuming Kennelly, Mendy etc get 300-400lb out of their shirt and are pressing 700ish raw, they’re getting carryover of approx 50%.

Assuming the same holds true for Becca, you’re looking at 180-200lb.

I have met Becca a couple of times, she is a sweetheart. She also squats 800+ and pulls well over 600lbs. As far as I know she is still up at Big Iron but I haven’t been keeping up with PL in last few years.

I am back in Omaha now so I am sure I will bump into her at some point at one of the meets…

[quote]Brett295 wrote:
elano wrote:

I agree the percentage is probably a lot closer to 99.8%. [/quote]

I know Pinto has done a 600 bench, a guy named Benbriz who used to post here was a 700+ bencher. And there was supposidly a guy who used to post that benched 900.

Im sure theres a few more guys on here that have done 600, but 99% seems right.

The OP was really fucking stupid, and I almost ignored this but have something to say.

I don’t understand why Becca is the subject of ridicule. She deserves a lot of respect. I have watched her train at The Press in MN and was amazed with her focus and presence.

She is quite simply a woman who set extraordinary goals for herself and basically did whatever it took to achieve them.

This is seen in all facets of life and is almost always applauded, except when there is collateral damage to those around the person who accomlishes.

In this case, she did these things as an individual and I feel she deserves more respect than this.

Wether or not she is at peace with the changes to her body is her deal. It should not be something used to cast judgement.

She is an amazing strength athlete and a very nice person, as well.

Just let it go.

Actually, Becca was body builder originally. While her meet pics and videos don’t do her justice (face it, tight gear + heavy weights = looking like you got chewed up and spit out), I’ve seen posing pics of her that are very impressive. True enough, she’s still a big chick in the pics, but kinda hot in a Nordic warrior queen kind of way.

Becca deserves a lot more respect than some of you guys are giving her. Female strength athletes deserve the same respect that the guys get. Whether our lipstick is the right color, or our physique is “feminine” enough has nothing to do with what we do on the platform.

And, while there are few women that can compete with Becca, a 500ish equipped bench isn’t exactly special for an experienced male powerlifter.

[quote]Kerley wrote:
if shes good with the shirt she could be getting 300lbs out of a multi ply shirt…just saying, shes still strong![/quote]

So in this regard, a 200lb raw bencher that is amazing in a shirt will be able to hit 5 bills?

I don’t think so, Tim.

Generally speaking, someone who is pressing 500 in multiply is probably pushing in the mid 300’s raw.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
Generally speaking, someone who is pressing 500 in multiply is probably pushing in the mid 300’s raw.[/quote]

Agreed, I’m at about 350 raw and 562 geared. same with most of the guys i know around the same numbers