T Nation

Outlaws of Health

there are some more videos on the channel as well

Interesting material being brought forth.

From personal experience I have used it for sleep issues in the winter months. I only use it for sleep time to time but only when I am away from school and I do think my cognitive ability does slow but that is subjective in it’s own right. From it’s use I have had the most restful and deepest sleeps. However, I do think you can become dependent on marijuana from chronic use.

I know a couple people who now cannot sleep without it or to even cannot get through their days have to use marijuana in the mornings. More so, with those subjects I think there is a more underlying condition than just become dependent on it from just chronic use. They know something is there and smoking aids them.

[quote]Fuzzyapple.Train wrote:
Interesting material being brought forth.

From personal experience I have used it for sleep issues in the winter months. I only use it for sleep time to time but only when I am away from school and I do think my cognitive ability does slow but that is subjective in it’s own right. From it’s use I have had the most restful and deepest sleeps. However, I do think you can become dependent on marijuana from chronic use.

I know a couple people who now cannot sleep without it or to even cannot get through their days have to use marijuana in the mornings. More so, with those subjects I think there is a more underlying condition than just become dependent on it from just chronic use. They know something is there and smoking aids them.[/quote]

well that argument holds true for some coffee drinkers, I’ve heard of many people who are unable to function without copious amounts of caffeine in their system. I haven’t used any in the longest time (had a bad experience when I moved to north america and haven’t used it since). I can see the value in it’s use though. If alcohol is legal I cannot fathom why this has to be illegal.