Outfits at the Gym

Just for shits and giggles, id like to know what everyone thinks of the guys at the gym with the “smedium” shirts or spaghetti string tank tops? Personally, if your main concern before going to the gym is what you will wear at the gym, I think your just a clown. …case in point:no one gives a shit how your dressed, big or not. just f@#$%^g lift!

[quote]dnice617 wrote:
Just for shits and giggles, id like to know what everyone thinks of the guys at the gym with the “smedium” shirts or spaghetti string tank tops? Personally, if your main concern before going to the gym is what you will wear at the gym, I think your just a clown. …case in point:no one gives a shit how your dressed, big or not. just f@#$%^g lift![/quote]

How should I dress to workout? This is a big concern of mine now. Can you educate me on what’s best to wear so that I can focus on just fucking lifting?

I love my 80’s bodybuilder tank top.

I throw it on with my Zumba’s and fanny pack, then grab my Walkman and a couple cassette tapes… It’s go time.

picture for reference

OP, your user name reminded of this. That’s it. Bye.

D-nice. Is there a D-nice?

I’m a little concerned now that you’ve brought this to my attention, too. Is smedium a problem for women, too? Am I “one of those guys” even if I AM sort of smedium? Should I go into a marge anyway? And the straps…okay under my marge shirt, or a no-go regardless?

Please clarify so I can focus on my lifts.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
[/quote]

No. Those socks are just too much.

[quote]dnice617 wrote:
Just for shits and giggles, id like to know what everyone thinks of the guys at the gym with the “smedium” shirts or spaghetti string tank tops? Personally, if your main concern before going to the gym is what you will wear at the gym, I think your just a clown. …case in point:no one gives a shit how your dressed, big or not. just f@#$%^g lift![/quote]

Kinda seems like you care, at least enough to start a thread about it.

[quote]gregron wrote:

I throw it on with my Zumba’s and fanny pack, then grab my Walkman and a couple cassette tapes… It’s go time.

picture for reference[/quote]

COME ON BROSKI JUST FUCKIN LIFT BRAH!!!

[quote]gregron wrote:

Are you wearing capri-length spandex bottoms? You are, aren’t you? I can tell.

This is what I wear to the gym.

In all seriousness though I always lift better sleeveless. I see myself bein huge in the mirror and in all honesty other people do fucking notice. It gives you a little ego boost that you can channel into the bar. Just my 2c.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

This is what I wear to the gym.[/quote]

Your just a clown.

Lol

People who dont dress like OP are inferior.

This is a vid of me at the gym yesterday…I prefer the retro look

OP is right. Everyone should dress like this at the gym. That includes you Emily.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

COME ON BROSKI JUST FUCKIN LIFT BRAH!!!
[/quote]

Like Jerry Rice used to say, “Look Good. Feel Gopd. Lift(play) Good.”

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
This is a vid of me at the gym yesterday…I prefer the retro look[/quote]

^^thats my move!!

lol, a tank top/sleeveless is fine being as it covers the majority of your body, shorts are fine. as far as the 80’s bodybuilder tank top, im just saying i dont wana have to deal with other dudes back sweat on all the equipment. Shit, might as well go to the gym shirtless if youre gona wear one of those

[quote]csulli wrote:

[quote]dnice617 wrote:

How should I dress to workout? This is a big concern of mine now. Can you educate me on what’s best to wear so that I can focus on just fucking lifting?[/quote]
sure: t shirt, or even sleeveless, so long as your acne filled sweaty back isnt all over the equipment