Out of the Closet Music

This morning on the radio, they were talking about bands that you know you should hate, but for whatever reason, you kind of dig 'em.

Mine is the Spice Girls.

You might want to keep that to yourself.

Ah hell, I’m comfortable enough to reveal my guilty pleasures.

Anna Nalick
Dashboard Confessional
Michelle Branch

I’m no less of a man.

Spice girls is pretty bad though… I might not have admitted that.

Hey Joburnet, I’m sure you have at least ONE that you’d normally not admit liking.

Mine are (gulp):

Dancing Queen- (the only ABBA song I like)
Bread- (hey, I grew up in the 60s and 70s)
Pre-Disco era BeeGees
Til Tuesday

I probably have more, but I’m making myself sick. lol

I listen to “Greatest hits of yesterday and today” style stations every time I drive anywhere. I know a despicably large amount of songs like that.

I am a fan of women playing the paino.

Norah Jones
Sara Berellis (sp?)
Sarah McLaughlin

I take no shame in them i listen to them at work all the time. Very relaxing and i do stressful stuff sometimes.

Then again i never change a Britany Spears song on the radio and it makes my wife mad. I won’t listen to her at work

I’m a fucking huge Duran Duran fan. If that makes me a sissy so be it. John Taylor’s bass lines are pimptastic.

And it should also be mentioned that I’ve never seen more ass anywhere than at a Duran Duran concert. It was solid smoking hot 30 somethings and like 5 dudes.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I’m a fucking huge Duran Duran fan. If that makes me a sissy so be it. John Taylor’s bass lines are pimptastic.

And it should also be mentioned that I’ve never seen more ass anywhere than at a Duran Duran concert. It was solid smoking hot 30 somethings and like 5 dudes.[/quote]

I’m with you on this one. I’ve been a huge Depeche Mode fan since I was 17. I’ve never seen more hot ass trim than at a Depeche Mode concert.Easy as shit to get numbers. I could count on two hands the number of men that were seated in my 200 seat section. All chicks, very few dudes.

AC/DC

C’mon, Zap. AC/DC???

AC/DC is badass. There’s no reason for them to be in the closet.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
AC/DC is badass. There’s no reason for them to be in the closet.[/quote]

That’s exactly what I’m sayin’!

Wait… maybe he’s goofing on what AC/DC means as far as sexual preferences go. The closet does seem a good place if you look at it that way. lol

I listen to a lot of emabrassing music I guess, I just don’t give a shit what anyone thinks.

The Cranberries
Cat Power
Zero 7
Toto
etc…

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
C’mon, Zap. AC/DC??? [/quote]

Do you know sarcasm?

Today, I was out with my friends and a Bon Jovi song came out. Within the first two seconds I said, “OH MY GOD BON JOVI! If I went gay for anybody, it would be him”

That’s pretty out of the closet if you ask me =/

good charlotte ← i like that song “i dont want to be in love”

alicia keys, i’ve even owned one of her albums

Regina Spektor

ABBA, Aqua, any bubblegum pop really. It just makes me happy.

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
C’mon, Zap. AC/DC???

[/quote]

It was a joke. Everyone knows they are lame.