T Nation

Out of Metabolic Drive

Metabolic Drive is out of Vanilla and Chocolate. I have Strawberry but need an alternative. Is there an alternative? I found Optimum 100% Casein Protein that seems pretty close. I would rather not switch but am running low.

Vanilla and chocolate should be available in days.

Out of all the flavors, banana is probably my favorite. Next would be orange. They are both very good.

Hey man, any word yet? Sorry but I am right in the middle of the v-diet and almost in panic mode. I seriously only have enough for a few more days. Seems like they are depleting all of the protein related products?

Dude, the banana and orange ROCK. So no worries. But order banana, the orange is all mine dammit! If the orange sells out THEN we may have a problem!

[quote]68Nova wrote:
Is there an alternative? I found Optimum 100% Casein Protein that seems pretty close. I would rather not switch but am running low.[/quote]

That’ll do in a pinch. Buy a couple of rans and order more Metabolic Drive when it’s back in stock.

[quote]68Nova wrote:
Hey man, any word yet? Sorry but I am right in the middle of the v-diet and almost in panic mode. I seriously only have enough for a few more days. Seems like they are depleting all of the protein related products?[/quote]

Still the same as yesterday – we should see vanilla and chocolate very soon.

All other flavors are ready for immediate shipment.