Our Next First Lady?

Mr & Mrs. Fred Thompson.

She’s his second wife, by the way. I wonder how she’ll go over with the Christian Fundamentalists? She definitely has that surgically-enhanced Hollywood Starlet aura in this pic. Look at those puppies…!

I wonder if she would sit in on the President’s Cabinet meetings, like Mrs Giuliani will?

Good point. Women should always be judged by looks alone - thanks for pointing that out.

Fred gets points because he didn’t abandon his first wife in the hospital Cancer Ward, like Newt Gingrich did.

But this lady is 30 years younger than Fred, I believe.

Seriously, how will this play to the Conservative base?

Do Conservatives even allow their wives to vote, and if so, will married female Conservatives vote for a couple like the Thompsons?

I suppose Mr. Thompson should add “Motorboating” to his list of hobbies.

[quote]etaco wrote:
I suppose Mr. Thompson should add “Motorboating” to his list of hobbies.[/quote]

+1

On the upside, Older dudes with younger chicks seems to play well in Frisco.

Source:

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
Good point. Women should always be judged by looks alone - thanks for pointing that out.[/quote]

Cunn,

That was genius.

Have you noticed that the worst sexists and racists happen to be democrats.

Oh, they talk a good game, but, you’ll see guys like bradley coming on here judging women by looks.

He further compounds his sexism by insinuating that Conservatives could stop women voting.

News flash for bradley: Women aren’t that weak.

Oh, bradley, you might want to stop salivating over the new transformers movie and go talk to a woman.

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Oh, they talk a good game, but, you’ll see guys like bradley coming on here judging women by looks.[/quote]

Get a grip, lunkhead. I asked a legitimate question, and you can’t seem to answer it… Although your attempt at appearing somewhat PC is a hoot…

The question, again: Will the Christian Fundamentalists (a faction who the GOP cannot possibly win 2008 without) vote for a guy with a 2nd wife 30 years younger than him?

My answer: No, many will not.

What’s your answer, spaghetti arms?

[quote]etaco wrote:
I suppose Mr. Thompson should add “Motorboating” to his list of hobbies.[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

“You old sailor!”

LOL! That was damn funny, good stuff.

[quote]Cunnivore wrote:
Good point. Women should always be judged by looks alone - thanks for pointing that out.[/quote]

There’s not much else to them, is there?

[quote]Brad61 wrote:
JeffR wrote:
Oh, they talk a good game, but, you’ll see guys like bradley coming on here judging women by looks.

Get a grip, lunkhead. I asked a legitimate question, and you can’t seem to answer it… Although your attempt at appearing somewhat PC is a hoot…

The question, again: Will the Christian Fundamentalists (a faction who the GOP cannot possibly win 2008 without) vote for a guy with a 2nd wife 30 years younger than him?

My answer: No, many will not.

What’s your answer, spaghetti arms?[/quote]

Hello, bradley!!!

You picked the wrong body part to insult. My post delts need some work to balance all the pressing.

Now, as far as your sexism, it’s time to admit that you have some serious issues.

If you spent less time playing dungeons and dragons, and more time learning about women, you would find that plenty of women think your party is full of shit. Further, they earned their right to vote. I have never heard of any modern Conservatives trying to deny them that right.

Let me put it to you this way, do you think for one minute that any Conservative would vote for one of your announced candidates?

Not a chance in hell.

If Thompson raises money, generates excitment, has great ideas, having a young wife won’t hurt him a bit.

Welcome to 2007.

On a related note, you might want to look beyond some of the Right Wing extremists. You’ll find a breadth of ideas and viewpoints.

JeffR

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Cunnivore wrote:
Good point. Women should always be judged by looks alone - thanks for pointing that out.

[/quote]

SEE!!! One of the penultimate democrats makes my point!!!

(I know, np was kidding!!!)

JeffR

[quote]JeffR wrote:

JeffR
[/quote]

No, he really wasn’t.

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
Cunnivore wrote:

[/quote]

You silly misguided man.

Is that a sort of “Talk family values and marry a prostitute.” kinda thing?

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:
Cunnivore wrote:

JeffR
[/quote]

Lol, I think you’re the one who’s kidding with that comment about me being a “democrat”. I’m ultra conservative pal, circa 1938/1913/1815.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
No, he really wasn’t.[/quote]

o’rly?

ya’rly

Hey Jeff, good to see that you’re so in touch with your feminine side. So I expect that you’ll be quite the Lady Defender, if Hillary Clinton is elected president. I’m sure you won’t stand for anyone disrespecting a woman, let alone disrespect the office of the US presidency. Right?

[quote]JeffR wrote:
On a related note, you might want to look beyond some of the Right Wing extremists. You’ll find a breadth of ideas and viewpoints.[/quote]

Oh really? Boy oh boy, I wish I could, but the Far-Right Wingnuts like yourself seem to be dominating the forum here with your unabashed love for President Cheney and Vice President Bush, and their many history-making boondoggles.

But if you are recommending that ‘look beyond’ you, well I guess it could be worth a try.

If Fred gets in there,he better make sure that back door to the white house is locked every night.With a Chick that looks that good ,O’l Billy Boy will be visiting aplenty.

Is this really a serious post?

[quote]JeffR wrote:
Cunnivore wrote:

Cunn,

That was genius.

Have you noticed that the worst sexists and racists happen to be democrats.

JeffR
[/quote]

Equal quality on both sides of the fence, bud. But your side has more quantity.