Our Hero

Best President Ever!

Yeah, but he has money and runs one hell of a negative campaign… :stuck_out_tongue:

I can’t understand the impetus behind trolling. Time is the most valuable commodity any of us have, and stuff like this just throws it away in vitriol. No one wins.

DI

Maybe we can condense the utter hatred into one utter hatred thread, rather than clogging up the forum with a new thread for every new utter hatred sentiment?

Hate and destruction are the easy way.

Terrorists and people like Moore have built nothing, have nothing to offer and so can only hate and destroy what is around them.

Rainmaker,

“Terrorists and people like Moore have built nothing, have nothing to offer and so can only hate and destroy what is around them.”

So true. I always thought the liberal-left fancied themselves ‘progressive’. The worst part about these hate ads is not that they are vicious or disrespectful (though they are), it’s that they are uneducated, trite, and unclever.

If this is progress, we are doomed.

At this rate of intellectual evolution, our ‘progressives’ should be on all fours picking bugs from each other’s fur and throwing their feces at people by the November election.

Moore has built nothing? Done nothing? He has made millions of Americans THINK. QUESTION. And, hopefully, UNDERSTAND.
Bush has, on the other hand, killed thousands, most of them in no way connected with terrorism or the appalling events of 9/11. He’s a murderer.

Speaking of negative ads… (isn’t that a bit hypocritical?)

[quote]vroom wrote:
Yeah, but he has money and runs one hell of a negative campaign… :p[/quote]

You say that like it is a bad thing. I think it would be a totally sweet life.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Yeah, but he has money and runs one hell of a negative campaign… :p[/quote]

i love it… bush is worth a few million, 25 million max. Kerry (via marrying the heinz fortune) is worth around 1 billion- billion with a B. so how does bush have so much money in comparison?

[quote]deanosumo wrote:
Moore has built nothing? Done nothing? He has made millions of Americans THINK. QUESTION. And, hopefully, UNDERSTAND.
Bush has, on the other hand, killed thousands, most of them in no way connected with terrorism or the appalling events of 9/11. He’s a murderer. [/quote]

dear lord… what a misinformed, sad statement…

If you put up such sad sad sad misguided, and TOTALLY untrue statements like that. Then I want to see where are your sources. I want to see proof that backs up your statemnts. ANd if you say they are from the propagandist Michael Moore. Then please do not share them with the group…

Just remember this, and if you read the postings…Especially for you people that call Bush a liar, and every name in the book. And hate him to the nth degree. Every President inherits the coat tails from the previous admin. And I advise you, to do look into the mess President CLinton made of the Intllligence Comm. ANd our nations defenses. Advise you to look into the relation of America and Iraq. As well as Osama Bin Laden, And how he got to declare War on America. And what was done in the 1990’s to combat it.

Also you people forget to remember Bush tok office in Jan 2001. On Sept 11, 2001, is when the America was attacked by Osama Bin Laden. That is only in office just 9 months. Bush was the new man on the job. And with our intelligence depts in such a mess that they were. (which so many forget to relaize or not want ot look at), you can see where all the misquotes etc. occurred. Things which Michael Moore never brings out.

Joe

Hmmm, Pinocchio has already been used… I’m going to have to do some thinking… :wink:

Chucksmanjoe
Should we just blame everthing on Washington then and be done with it?