Our Department Is Being Defunded

NOOOOOO… I’m not getting drawn into a gun control debate LMAO!!!

I’m not from the US. I don’t know what it’s like in the US. I don’t know how easy it is to obtain guns illegally in the US. I do not know what kind of procedures are required to legally obtain one. All I was commenting on were the logical inconsistencies WITHIN THE MOVIE in the other thread FFS.

:joy:

E.g, I wasn’t being anti-Christian when I ripped apart Assassin 33AD even though it was financed and made by Christians as a Christian movie. It was so fucking dumb it virtually had a “kick me” sign pasted on it with a bullseye drawn on it’s ass. I’ve said many times I’m a Catholic. It doesn’t mean I can sit through “so bad it’s good” crap like The Trump Prophecy without laughing my ass off lol.

As for fireworks, I really don’t give enough of a damn to think about it.

When it comes to the efficacy of regulation to outright banning of anything, it depends on a myriad of factors and is also dependant on what the item in question is. It works in some countries for some things. It doesn’t work for others. You won’t see any guns or illegal fireworks available in a country like Singapore, but you’ll see heroin and meth users there.

You do bring up an interesting point here. But I’m NOT getting into a gun control debate lol.

However, even my doctor/occasional training partner here told me never to get an AstraZenica jab. I never bothered to ask why since I already had my first Pfizer jab at that time. I’m NOT getting into a vaccine debate either! Just stating what the dude said. I don’t even know he based this on.

Perhaps the Australian government should give people more alternatives like Pfizer and the latest non-mNRA one - the one made by the US, NOT China. Don’t fucking use Sinovac unless you really need to travel to China since the fuckers won’t allow anyone vaccinated with any other one in. It’s ok to get 2 different vaccines if that’s the case from what my doc told me.