Our Country Sucks PC

All this PC bullshit is getting completely out of hand. Our country is full of a bunch of pussies.

Yeah, thats a crock of shit.
I have the same view as the coach, unless they’re saying derogatory comments, everything else is fine.

This reminds me of how they banned a fight song in college:

It was along the lines of:

You suck…you suck…we’re going to beat the hell out of you and you and you and you…

Apparently telling other teams that they suck and the use of the word “hell” pissed off enough of the Alumni for them to just take the song out. Bah!

That’s the gayest thing since gay came to gaytown.

I agree that that is going too far

No big deal. All they’ll have to do is start whistling like fans do in other countries. The officials will be too stupid to realize what’s going on.

doesn’t this violate the 1st or 2nd commandment of ‘freedom of speech’? granted, boo-ing to express your disapproval isn’t going to earn an A in the Gcom class, but even then…

Um, I never knew we had commandments? I think you mean rights, or amendments.

The WIAA hates us because of our freedom.

Thou shall not boo

We could always just send the director of WIAA, Mike Colbrese, email address colbrese@wiaa.com, emails booing his lack of common sense.

I mean come the “f” on, how else are kids in high school going to learn to deal with fans should they make it to upper levels of athletics? Do you think the NBA will ban booing?

Hell no!! They can barely contain brawls nevermind booing … this guy seriously needs to get his head out of his ass and focus on more pressing issues … like, for instance, his head up his ass would be a good place to start

The banning of booing is bad, but what is realy insidious is the idea that a bunch of people can appoint themselves as a board, then start penalizing others.

THAT is ridiculous.
BOOOOOOO! Self appointed jagoffs suck!