OUCH! Not Good

Man you have to check this one out its horrid guess it just happened a few days ago

www.teamsniffy.com/videos/bombs/bigbachfall.wmv

Phill

[quote]Phill wrote:
Man you have to check this one out its horrid guess it just happened a few days ago

Phill[/quote]

Looks can be deceiving. But, he looks like an uncoordinated fat bastard. Hopefully he’ll have a full recovery and maybe lose about 60 pounds of fat while he’s doing it.

Whew! I have always wondered what that would look like. Being one to think ahead, I think about where I might fall when I go under a heavy load. “Crumple” like a straw man would be a good description. At least he didn’t hit his head on the bar.

I have never fallen on a heavy squat, but the possiblity of a fall like this is the reason my wife bought a power rack with safty bars for me.

They cracking of the knee was just…wow!

[quote]PGA wrote:
They cracking of the knee was just…wow![/quote]

Unfortunately, I’ve heard that sound before. >_<

[quote]PenguinsCantFly wrote:
PGA wrote:

Unfortunately, I’ve heard that sound before. >_<[/quote]

So have I. Once on the ski slope and once on the rugby field. And you still get the same sick feeling whenever you hear it.

[quote]Edders wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Looks can be deceiving. But, he looks like an uncoordinated fat bastard. Hopefully he’ll have a full recovery and maybe lose about 60 pounds of fat while he’s doing it.[/quote]

Jesus Christ, dude.

Wow!!! Can anyone tell how much weight that is? God that looked painful–I suppose it could have been much worse!

[quote]LBRTRN wrote:
Wow!!! Can anyone tell how much weight that is? God that looked painful–I suppose it could have been much worse![/quote]

Looks like 765lbs there. The crunch is nasty.

I actually missed at 500lbs once (my spotters were sleeping) and tore my left sacroiliac joint in my back. I was on bed rest for 4 weeks.

I’m glad I didnt click on this earlier in the day before I did squats. Seriously my iffy knee is aching right now after watching that.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
PenguinsCantFly wrote:
PGA wrote:

Unfortunately, I’ve heard that sound before. >_<

So have I. Once on the ski slope and once on the rugby field. And you still get the same sick feeling whenever you hear it.
[/quote]

That just brought me back to the last time I saw someone get their leg broken. It was the most sickening snap I’ve ever heard. THen silence. And finally the scream of pain that came with the realistion that his leg should have a bend in the middle of the shin.

Damn! That was grizzly.

I hate when you hear that sound inside of your head. It’s like it resonates through your body.

[quote]Edders wrote:
Phill wrote:

Phill

Looks can be deceiving. But, he looks like an uncoordinated fat bastard. Hopefully he’ll have a full recovery and maybe lose about 60 pounds of fat while he’s doing it.[/quote]

could you really of said anything more assholeish?

Uhh…he looks pretty strong to me =/

Not strong enough though I guess…man that was bad.

[quote]andrew0830 wrote:
Uhh…he looks pretty strong to me =/

Not strong enough though I guess…man that was bad.[/quote]

Not strong enough?

Not strong enough?

How dare you insult this man after he was trying to pick up a heavy weight. Look pal next time go along with the crowd…you know…whatever most people are saying…copy that.

:wink:

^^^ Edders, if someone thinks that what happened to this guy is bad, don’t be so juvenille as to think they are just “conforming”. You are not cutting edge becuase you have the ‘balls’ to say something mean about the guy.

[quote]Nards wrote:
^^^ Edders, if someone thinks that what happened to this guy is bad, don’t be so juvenille as to think they are just “conforming”. You are not cutting edge becuase you have the ‘balls’ to say something mean about the guy.[/quote]

Oh I agree, mean is just…um…mean. But, stating a relative fact that runs contrary to the “general think” on any thread is tantamount to heresy in some threads. And I think this is one of those threads.

[quote]Edders wrote:
Nards wrote:
^^^ Edders, if someone thinks that what happened to this guy is bad, don’t be so juvenille as to think they are just “conforming”. You are not cutting edge becuase you have the ‘balls’ to say something mean about the guy.

Oh I agree, mean is just…um…mean. But, stating a relative fact that runs contrary to the “general think” on any thread is tantamount to heresy in some threads. And I think this is one of those threads.[/quote]

I don’t think it’s QUITE that deep, bro. I think you are just an asshole and you’re getting called on it. Pretty simple.

[quote]DS 007 wrote:
Edders wrote:
Nards wrote:

Oh I agree, mean is just…um…mean. But, stating a relative fact that runs contrary to the “general think” on any thread is tantamount to heresy in some threads. And I think this is one of those threads.

I don’t think it’s QUITE that deep, bro. I think you are just an asshole and you’re getting called on it. Pretty simple. [/quote]

Naw…I wouldn’t be that quick to judge me dickhead.

You are one of the people I’m talking about above.

You are a crowd follower. Now run along there is a new crowd forming on another thread boy.

[quote]Edders wrote:
DS 007 wrote:
Edders wrote:
Nards wrote:

I don’t think it’s QUITE that deep, bro. I think you are just an asshole and you’re getting called on it. Pretty simple.

Naw…I wouldn’t be that quick to judge me dickhead.

You are one of the people I’m talking about above.

You are a crowd follower. Now run along there is a new crowd forming on another thread boy.
[/quote]

You feel like you’re some kind of trend-setter for saying shit like that? How very anti-establishement of you. Please provide more profound nuggets for us to consider?