T Nation

Ouch, Freaking Idiots

Hmm, curb stomp anyone?

Darius Thorne uploaded this video to

That hurt to watch.

What the fuck?

I cant even watch that part in American History X. Why the fuck would someone record that and put it on the internet.

Why would someone let someone else curb stomp them?

WHAT THE FUCK!?

That wasn’t a curb bite. There was something there that gave way when he hit, and the guy’s foot guided his head, as opposed to being slammed by one hard object into another harder object. In any event, I’m sure that wasn’t pleasant.

[quote]rrjc5488 wrote:
What the fuck?

I cant even watch that part in American History X. Why the fuck would someone record that and put it on the internet.[/quote]

That’s a great movie…as racist as it is it’s still great

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That wasn’t a curb bite. There was something there that gave way when he hit, and the guy’s foot guided his head, as opposed to being slammed by one hard object into another harder object. In any event, I’m sure that wasn’t pleasant.[/quote]

It looks to be a fluorescent light.
How is he not dead?

great movie for show the evils of being a moron who doesn’t think for themselves

oh and as for the video- fucking morons.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
That wasn’t a curb bite. There was something there that gave way when he hit, and the guy’s foot guided his head, as opposed to being slammed by one hard object into another harder object. In any event, I’m sure that wasn’t pleasant.[/quote]

lol well if they did it the real way he would be dead

Probably just some idiot kid going ‘Yeah I can do that it wont hurt me I’m tough’

HAHAHA I saw this video a long time ago. Makes me proud to be human

Well, there goes his CNS…no 1 rep maxes for at least 2 weeks.