Ottawa IDFA Show Oct. 30, Contest Prep

BUMP!

You have a decent base so you should be fine. Your posing needs a lot of work though man. If you hit a side chest like that you will get laughed off the stage. Elbow stays at your side.

coolio thanks man. any more tips?
ps besides harrow stands during squats and leg presses and having toes inwards…are there any ways of bringing out my outer quad more?

bump!

bump!

[quote]Sabotage wrote:
coolio thanks man. any more tips?
ps besides harrow stands during squats and leg presses and having toes inwards…are there any ways of bringing out my outer quad more?[/quote]

I do partial Hacks (the BOTTOM part), feet close, real explosive concentrics.

S

Your calves are very nice, you’re lucky to have those. To help bring my outer quads up I would do my best not to lock my knees as I did squats. Keep the focus on your quads. I would also squat with a 35lb weight between my legs to keep my legs/toes in. Have you tried front squats? I would try like 3 sets reg squats (or whatever you choose) and 3 sets front squats. The front squats kill my quads. Good luck. Also, I would focus more on your back.

BTW-the 35lb disk on the floor at my feet obviously

It’s hard to see, but I would say your chest needs some work. Legs look sick, and calves are cut nicely.

Good Job dude. Biceps would look better with more peak and size.

[quote]Sabotage wrote:
.[/quote]

Criticism, Learn to pose. THats about the bad. as far as body comp looks alright, i think you could use some more mass. And thicken up the mid part of your back.

dude i dont normally come into this forum, so im going to leave the BS aside as others are more qualified to give tips…

just want to say if thats your supplement stash in the pics, i am impressed/jealous. i obviously cant make out all the labels, but im assuming most of that is protein- looks like several 2lb containers, which should last a guy a few months. nice.

unless thats the back room in a store and then im just an asshole.

When you hit the side chest pose, make sure you bring everything close together but not so close so you’re at the point you look like your trying to hide stuff. Grab the wrist of the side you are flexing with your other hand from the top and push down so you see some more lines or striations if you have them.

Also, you have the right idea of turning so you see both chests but you are turning too much. Just do a slight turn and bring your chest up and after you hit the pose, breathe out. It gives a slightly tighter look to your physique. Also, kind of squat down a little and show your hamstrings with it too. It’s going to take some practice and it does get tiring.

It might be a little hard to understand so i’m going to post a picture of what i’m talking about and i’m not saying mine is perfect at all, i still need a lot of practice too but just try what you see and post some pictures of it on your page and also try changing things a little bit then post pictures of that too. I will definitely give you feedback on what looks better but never be afraid to experiment a little bit to give yourself a more full and tight look when posing.

Everybody looks better with different styles of each pose. I’m sure everybody else that sees this comment would also be glad to tell you which one of your styles of each pose looks better. So every pose you do, experiment a little bit and take pictures of them all so everybody can give you there feedback and get you ready for your show. Good luck! You’re making improvements already in a month!

**their feedback

A good base, but your back could use some more width. And more overall mass ofcourse. =P

back