T Nation

OTS Big Beyond Belief

Hey everyone, ive been looking for a program to build as much size as possible and have stumbled upon OTS. Just wondering if anyone has ever had any personal experience with this program and can tell me if its worth my time. Thanks

Not for beginners. at all.

I loved it. One of my favorite programs of all time.

Did you see a lot of gains in size and do you think I should up my calories for this program even if I’m already above my maintanace.

[quote]logancincp wrote:
Did you see a lot of gains in size and do you think I should up my calories for this program even if I’m already above my maintanace.
[/quote]

Yes, I saw some good gains on it over last winter. Probably about 11 lbs of leanish mass added in a few months.

Before that, I used the program to cut as well. I think you can use it in a caloric deficit if need be, just need to be smart about nutrition and exercise selection.

Alright thanks man… I would be stoked with ten pounds of lean mass can’t wait to start

Oh ya one more question. When you were going through your first Ramps did you see a decrease in strength or your you always progressing. Thanks