T Nation

Other T-Boosters?

Has anyone here ever tried MyogenX or other T-boosters? I love REZ-V, but Alpha Male’s never done anything for me that I could tell. Maybe I just don’t need any T-boosting, but I’m wondering if a different approach/supplement might yield some benefits.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Has anyone here ever tried MyogenX or other T-boosters? I love REZ-V, but Alpha Male’s never done anything for me that I could tell. Maybe I just don’t need any T-boosting, but I’m wondering if a different approach/supplement might yield some benefits.[/quote]

Due to the rant on Anabolic Pump…I’m going to give that a try. The pissing and moaning about laying out the results on Anabolic Pump is understandable, and I’m going to report my progress. However, I was just wondering the same about Alpha Male. All I’ve heard is how guys are waking up with wood. What about some strength and size data?

Have you tried the new Alpha Male? So…to answer your question…I’m trying AP and I’ll let you know what changes occur.

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Has anyone here ever tried MyogenX or other T-boosters? I love REZ-V, but Alpha Male’s never done anything for me that I could tell. Maybe I just don’t need any T-boosting, but I’m wondering if a different approach/supplement might yield some benefits.

Due to the rant on Anabolic Pump…I’m going to give that a try. The pissing and moaning about laying out the results on Anabolic Pump is understandable, and I’m going to report my progress. However, I was just wondering the same about Alpha Male. All I’ve heard is how guys are waking up with wood. What about some strength and size data?

Have you tried the new Alpha Male? So…to answer your question…I’m trying AP and I’ll let you know what changes occur.

[/quote]

Thanks. I probably give AP a try myself. But it’s not a test booster. MyoGenX is, and I’ve heard some good buzz. But no one that I know personally [or at least know through the internet and respect] has tried it.

I have tried the New Alpha Male. My libido is always high. I noticed no real increase. I also didn’t experience any improvement in training or recovery above and being normal progress. Some people respond very well and do experience real boosts in both training and libido.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Thanks. I probably give AP a try myself. But it’s not a test booster. MyoGenX is, and I’ve heard some good buzz. But no one that I know personally [or at least know through the internet and respect] has tried it.

I have tried the New Alpha Male. My libido is always high. I noticed no real increase. I also didn’t experience any improvement in training or recovery above and being normal progress. Some people respond very well and do experience real boosts in both training and libido.[/quote]

Thanks for the input. Pretty much all I’ve heard about Alpha Male is the assistance in libido, and no “real” strength or size gains. I purchased the old Alpha Male and really didn’t notice much of a difference.

Although AP isn’t a T-boost, I’m interested in finding out some real world results.

I’m going to look into Myogenx. A buddy of mine who runs a supplement store mentioned products from IDS…which is selling very well and he says he can’t keep it on the shelf. Here is some verbiage on it…I’m gonna dig into this some more as well.

www.islandsupplements.com/bodybuilding
-supplement-products-504.htm

[quote]IronRaider wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
IronRaider wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Thanks. I probably give AP a try myself. But it’s not a test booster. MyoGenX is, and I’ve heard some good buzz. But no one that I know personally [or at least know through the internet and respect] has tried it.

I have tried the New Alpha Male. My libido is always high. I noticed no real increase. I also didn’t experience any improvement in training or recovery above and being normal progress. Some people respond very well and do experience real boosts in both training and libido.

Thanks for the input. Pretty much all I’ve heard about Alpha Male is the assistance in libido, and no “real” strength or size gains. I purchased the old Alpha Male and really didn’t notice much of a difference.

Although AP isn’t a T-boost, I’m interested in finding out some real world results.

I’m going to look into Myogenx. A buddy of mine who runs a supplement store mentioned products from IDS…which is selling very well and he says he can’t keep it on the shelf. Here is some verbiage on it…I’m gonna dig into this some more as well.

www.islandsupplements.com/bodybuilding
-supplement-products-504.htm

[/quote]

Thans, dude. Anyone else have any thoughts or experiences with this or other T-boosters?

I surfed around on that site for awhile and I am confused.

Have they come out with newer, legal variations of pro-hormones?

Perhaps I should adjust the rock that I have been living under but how come there is very little talk on this site about this?

Is this perhaps what the elusive “Anaconda” is all about?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:

I have tried the New Alpha Male. My libido is always high. I noticed no real increase. I also didn’t experience any improvement in training or recovery above and being normal progress. Some people respond very well and do experience real boosts in both training and libido.[/quote]

You are still young aren’t you?

I don’t know if libido is a good measure for a young guy.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
jsbrook wrote:

I have tried the New Alpha Male. My libido is always high. I noticed no real increase. I also didn’t experience any improvement in training or recovery above and being normal progress. Some people respond very well and do experience real boosts in both training and libido.

You are still young aren’t you?

I don’t know if libido is a good measure for a young guy.[/quote]

Yeah. I’m 24. I just also didn’t see any improvements as far as training and body comp go, beyond normal progress. You should always be making some progress with size and strength [barring a cutting phase] or something is wrong with training and diet. I didn’t get any added boost. I was thinking my particular body might respond better to a different T-booster and was wondering if anyone who hasn’t had results from Alpha Male experienced any from other products. Maybe my endogenous T is as optimized as it can be right now, though.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
…Maybe my endogenous T is as optimized as it can be right now, though.
[/quote]

I would guess your supplement budget could be better spent on other things at this point for you.

Oh to be 24 again…

jsbrook, if you’re in your 20s, you might want to wait on the T-booster type supps. T levels are highest in your teens and then drop slowly over time. If T levels are low (be it due to age or stress), something like Alpha Male would be a good investment. If T levels are high, you’re not going to feel/benefit much.

What are you looking for … a little bit more of an edge in the gym? I’m guessing/betting you’ve tried Spike.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
…Maybe my endogenous T is as optimized as it can be right now, though.

I would guess your supplement budget could be better spent on other things at this point for you.

Oh to be 24 again…

[/quote]

You’re probably right. Thanks

[quote]Tampa-Terry wrote:
jsbrook, if you’re in your 20s, you might want to wait on the T-booster type supps. T levels are highest in your teens and then drop slowly over time. If T levels are low (be it due to age or stress), something like Alpha Male would be a good investment. If T levels are high, you’re not going to feel/benefit much.

What are you looking for … a little bit more of an edge in the gym? I’m guessing/betting you’ve tried Spike.[/quote]

Thanks, TT. I use Spike for strenuous workouts. An EXCELLENT supplement. You are likely right. Maybe T-boosters just aren’t for me at this point and not going to have much impact on performance and gains.