Elusive: I tried WMS too… Didn’t notice any difference from it so not really using it ATM.
I should really get a multivitamin…
RRJC, what does Arginine do for you? And Vitamin D?
Arginine is the precursor for the production of nitric oxide. Basically improves blood flow, your blood vessels supposedly expand when taken, therefore it is known to give a larger than normal pump. [/quote]
I got SLANDERED for saying arginine was effective. It improves blood flow in those that have a problem, but for a normal person, it doesnt induce vasodialation for what you pay for it.
A good protein usually with the whey constituting for 80 percent and casein filling the other 20 percent.
I have found all the hyped up supplements to be garbage, except for the proven basics. I enjoy a preworkout drink (one of those n.o. products) as it has creatine, luciene, and caffeine which i find worth the buck.