Other Steroid Boards?

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but couldn’t find a perfect fit for this topic.

Out of curiosity, and in an attempt not be be so single-minded, I’m just wondering if anyone recommends other boards? This board has been, by far, the friendliest, and one of the most informed. And, it seems, that most people here have great, informed opinions. Things gel nicely here.

I’ve searched around (promuscle, rippedmass, anasci) but it’d be great if anyone could share the experience’s they’ve had with other boards. Some seem deserted, and others seem waaaaaay too hardcore.

Thoughts or recommendations?
Thanks - LittleRunt

www.bodyofscience.com/ may be a bit hardcore but the information is pouring out of the site and his books

I personally think anabolicminds.com has some ridiculously intelligent regular posters and moderators. It comes off much less like a bro board than a lot of others.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
I personally think anabolicminds.com has some ridiculously intelligent regular posters and moderators. It comes off much less like a bro board than a lot of others.
[/quote]

A lot of ran down theorys there too. Like anywhere, but more so there, be careful with what is fact vs theory. I have a love/hate experience there, especially with the “guru’s” there.
Anabolicminds and Bodyofscience are good ones for science and theory. Testfreak’s chemicalsoldier is great for experience and empirical knowledge.

I’ve tried others and theres alot of bro knowledge floating around out there.

Kind of funny tho’

JUDGE

There’s bro knowledge everywhere, including this board.

Believe me, I know there’s knowledge both here and there. I’m soaking in it daily. Just seeing if people had preferences…

Thanks Cortes. That’s really helpful info. I’ll check it out today…LittleRunt

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[/quote]