Other Drugs with Steroids

WOW. Just…WOW… It’s obvious that you have no “friend”, and it’s even more painfully obvious that the drugs are why you type like a 10 year old. Just stop the drugs, and stop the roids. You’re just gunna fuck yourself up even more… If you’re not going to stop, then feel free to post pics post cycle please, I could use a good laugh.

I have to say I’m with bush on that one. BTW the original poster still has very shitty grammar…and asshole is one word.

Take it easy guys. The poster’s most likely dyslexic. The post defied belief, so I looked at his profile. He even has letter reversal (wieghtlifter)there. If that’s not his problem, I don’t know what’s wrong with him…

english is not my first langauge if most of you
tried to write in hebrew it would sound similar.

I think this is a legitimate topic. If you have a problem with that… don’t reply. I was looking for constructive comments not worthless grammar attacks.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Take it easy guys. The poster’s most likely dyslexic. The post defied belief, so I looked at his profile. He even has letter reversal (wieghtlifter)there. If that’s not his problem, I don’t know what’s wrong with him… [/quote]

It is probably the DRUGS! I seriously doubt that he will make much progress in the gym if his main concern is being able to get high while taking AAS.

Drugs are bad…ummkay?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Take it easy guys. The poster’s most likely dyslexic. The post defied belief, so I looked at his profile. He even has letter reversal (wieghtlifter)there. If that’s not his problem, I don’t know what’s wrong with him… [/quote]

Or maybe he’s a junkie.

[quote]amitsapir wrote:
english is not my first langauge if most of you
tried to write in hebrew it would sound similar.

I think this is a legitimate topic. If you have a problem with that… don’t reply. I was looking for constructive comments not worthless grammar attacks.[/quote]

This is a normal post. I can see that you’ve taken the time. The attacks were not out of pettiness, at least on my part. Some of your earlier posts were so poor that they were nearly incomprehensible.

[quote]GriffinC wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Take it easy guys. The poster’s most likely dyslexic. The post defied belief, so I looked at his profile. He even has letter reversal (wieghtlifter)there. If that’s not his problem, I don’t know what’s wrong with him…

Or maybe he’s a junkie.[/quote]

worse. a foreigner… j/k

Well then let me be the first to apologize for ripping your grammar. You do have to understand that when somebody puts up a post on doing drugs on a forum that generally involves athletic perfomance and takign care/pride in ones body, and the post looks like it was written by somebody who’s fucked up…Well you see the response you get.

i dont think i asked anything wrong.
dont forget that steroid are not healty
too…so dont get all pure and nice about the topic. i think this is agood topic to talk about no one forces you to response

[quote]amitsapir wrote:
i dont think i asked anything wrong.
dont forget that steroid are not healty
too…so dont get all pure and nice about the topic. i think this is agood topic to talk about no one forces you to response[/quote]

Apparently you haven’t read this article:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=461347

When compared to the average burger scarfing, soda guzzling, pear-assed, chain smoking, sedentary sheeple that live on this earth. I’d say that most of us are on the healthy side.

so what does it matter if you smoke put or take any other estogen producing products i.e. soy if you are taking letroz?