Other Drugs with Steroids

hi evry1.
a freind of mine ask me to post this
despite its alittle weird topic.

1}the guy is avery high level bodybuiulder and smoke put on a regular basis he says that it doesnt hurt him and help him relax and sleep.any1 thinks its possible to do this with out hurting the practice?any siynergistic reaction smoking while using juice?

2}the guy also take e pills 1 amonth and says it help him to keep his weight down.agin the guy is 26 yers old with clean shit with his blood test.how is it posible?

I really fucking hope english is not your first language.

On the other hand I am certain you speak dumbfuck.

ha shit one tab of ecstacy a month isnt going to keep your weight down thats a bunch of bullshit ive rolled 3 times since starting my cycle and i still gain weight as far as the pot i dunno i hate that shit and dont care about its interactions etc.

ass hole.
this is a legitimate q for this forum

[quote]amitsapir wrote:
hi evry1.
a freind of mine ask me to post this
despite its alittle weird topic.

1}the guy is avery high level bodybuiulder and smoke put on a regular basis he says that it doesnt hurt him and help him relax and sleep.any1 thinks its possible to do this with out hurting the practice?any siynergistic reaction smoking while using juice?

2}the guy also take e pills 1 amonth and says it help him to keep his weight down.agin the guy is 26 yers old with clean shit with his blood test.how is it posible?[/quote]

I can’t understand a single word you wrote. Try using proper english and grammar. Then maybe someone can understand you.

Don’t your “friend” knows that drugs are bad ?

il try to be more claer.

1}how bad it is to roll {e pills} and smoke{put} while you on cycle?

2}is thare better way to time it if you are going take this shit anyway?

when u on cycle u shood roll e pills as suppository

[quote]amitsapir wrote:
il try to be more claer.

1}how bad it is to roll {e pills} and smoke{put} while you on cycle?

2}is thare better way to time it if you are going take this shit anyway?[/quote]

I don’t think it takes a serious expert to answer these questions: Does pot enhance your training when you’re not on anabolics? Highly unlikely. Same with E. Again, your second question is pretty simple, too. If you’re taking a short lasting drug like D-bol, don’t do your pot/E at the same time you throw some d-bol pills down. If you’re using a long acting ester like perhaps testosterone enanthate, it probably doesn’t really matter when you do your other drugs.

This guy sounds tragicaly hip. Buying all the bullshit that people who “look good” say works. I’ll tell you what I have observed. A friend of mine used to run a stack of tren, test and winnie. He also used herion to mellow out, joint pain, ect. because some idiots told him it worked real good. Well, he doesn’t look too good any more. He turned into your basic garbage can junkie.
Overall, it was prety counterproductive.

It seems a bit counterproductive. Long term pot use has been shown to increase fat deposits in the pec area so your buddy is gonna look great with that huge flabby rack to go with his gyno.

Does a protein shake really do the trick when the munchies kick in.

Like bushidobadboy said, occasional use on the order of smoking herb once or twice per week will have harm. I find that smoking herb is pleasurable when you’re chilling out and just relaxing. I prefer it to alcohol especially when on cycle. Now for the E, that i don’t know about. Those i consider real drugs but i don’t see how one pill per month will hurt anyone especially if it’s pure mdma.

the thing is that the the tren usuuly
makes you sharp and alert while the put is the excat oposite.if the guy smoke 3tims per week and he says its just keep him balancnce i wondrerd if you can still make gains while smoking

pot is also being studied as a possible precursor to gyno

and to whomever said use x tabs as a suppository its called plugging and it will seriously fuck you up ha honestly it is the best way to take ecstacy the kinkiest way but the best oral consumption of x provides around 45% of MDMA into the system by inserting the tab in your ass you get about 85% of MDMA in your system

[quote]chtdrmn wrote:
and to whomever said use x tabs as a suppository its called plugging and it will seriously fuck you up ha honestly it is the best way to take ecstacy the kinkiest way but the best oral consumption of x provides around 45% of MDMA into the system by inserting the tab in your ass you get about 85% of MDMA in your system[/quote]

I don’t which disturbs me more - the fact that folks “plug”, or that you know the absorption rate of MDMA by taking X anally.

ha RJ the only thing that has touched my ass is a needle or my gf but i had an addiction to ecstacy for about 2-3 years when i was younger and went to rehab for it learned all sorts of information about it etc personally everyone needs to go to erowid.org for all there psychadelic drug information it literally lays everything out for you