T Nation

Other Biotest Products

OK, the Biotest.net website just shows the same products as here (well less some but you know what I mean). Also, every link other than the contact info just keeps showing the store. Is the site still active?

I ask because I was looking for info/prices for MD6, Fahrenheit, the “blue” TRIBEX, etc. (mostly Fahrenheit, whose website I just found).

How does one find these other Biotest products? and are there others that I may not be aware of?

Thanks guys.

[quote]TYR wrote:
OK, the Biotest.net website just shows the same products as here (well less some but you know what I mean). Also, every link other than the contact info just keeps showing the store. Is the site still active?

I ask because I was looking for info/prices for MD6, Fahrenheit, the “blue” TRIBEX, etc. (mostly Fahrenheit, whose website I just found).

How does one find these other Biotest products? and are there others that I may not be aware of?

Thanks guys.[/quote]

We do not sell MD6 and Tribex directly to the public. They are only available through other supplement stores.

Thank you sir. Now if I may, let me ask another.

I just placed an order and noticed you can’t buy regular Spike in the 50 count bottle. Is that size gone now?

I didn’t look too closely, but all I saw was Caffeine-Free Spike and the bullet versions.

[quote]TYR wrote:
Thank you sir. Now if I may, let me ask another.

I just placed an order and noticed you can’t buy regular Spike in the 50 count bottle. Is that size gone now?

I didn’t look too closely, but all I saw was Caffeine-Free Spike and the bullet versions.

[/quote]

Correct they stopped it a while back and went to the current one

Phill