T Nation

OTC Recovery

I’m 4 weeks into a test, Deca cycle and I dont really have access to anything to get my nuts restarted after. Has anybody tried 6 o-xo, or ZMA to get things going again?

If you need to know, I"m donig 300 mg of test cyp and 250 mg of deca a week and planning to stay on another 4 weeks.

I have 15 20mg Nolva tabs, but I don’t think that will get the job done.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That deca is going to be kicking in your system for at least 3 weeks after your last inject. Consider dosing higher and stoping using it sooner, it is a notoriously difficult drug to come off of, even with proper pharmaceutical therapy.

Thanks guys, I really appriciate the help.

[quote]justinp wrote:
That deca is going to be kicking in your system for at least 3 weeks after your last inject. Consider dosing higher and stoping using it sooner, it is a notoriously difficult drug to come off of, even with proper pharmaceutical therapy.[/quote]

justinp–you’ve answered a few ?s on another thread that I posted. You bring up a good point here. I’m planning on 500mg Deca, 150mg T prop, and 350 Winstrol Depot for 10 weeks.

Should I stop the Deca after 7-8 wks, stop the T after 9, and continue the Winstrol through wk 10? I’ll be using Clomid during and after. Is there anything better than Alpha Male for PCT?

Thanks!