OTC Gear... And Penis Size

I bet I get ripped up for this one.

A friend of mine told me about a “new steroid” you “don’t need a prescription for” that “actually increases the size of your penis” and does all the other stuff gear is suppose to do. He is a smart guy works in a lab and has a degree in biology so I doubt hes being a total moron about this.

Internet research has turned up nothing. Anyone know what he is talking about?

Or just flame me, no legal gear danger lectures please.

You’d perhaps be surprised at how very many places that total morons, on any given subject, can be found.

The only thing I can think of is mercks upcoming drug candidate MK-0773. It is meant to be a virtually side effect free steroid, or a SARM as the new pharma lingo would have you call it (selective androgen receptor modulator). Since its still in trials, you could get it as a research chem, hence not needing a scrip.

[quote]MassiveGuns wrote:
The only thing I can think of is mercks upcoming drug candidate MK-0773. It is meant to be a virtually side effect free steroid, or a SARM as the new pharma lingo would have you call it (selective androgen receptor modulator). Since its still in trials, you could get it as a research chem, hence not needing a scrip.[/quote]

And the claim is that increases penis size?